Yulkeith Brown and Amari Daniels

Advertisement
Unless Harris starts piecing it together he may have to come back next year. How he started out the season he was definately gone....Now with the last 3 games it would be a mess.
Even if Cam comes back, you think he’s gonna stay here? He’s already ****ed about carries and Rooster and Don are gonna be impossible to keep off the field next year

Advertisement
Unless Harris starts piecing it together he may have to come back next year. How he started out the season he was definately gone....Now with the last 3 games it would be a mess.
Yeah he got ***ked by the coaches. Running him on dive after dive after dive play. No variety in the running game at all! Feel bad for that boy. I thought he was on pace for 19 plus TDs after the first game but people figured out our whole offense by week 3 lol. They out there calling our runs man!!

Advertisement
It does scare me that Burns could potentially leave and we'd be in some trouble depth-wise at RB. And, I understand that maybe leaving seems like a smart move for his career in the short-term. That said, he is a Gulliver kid who has always struck me as smart and considerate. This is a young man started up a clothing line while he was still in school and donates a large portion of the proceeds to charity and hunger programs. He also clearly understands the value of a UM degree, and even talked about branding himself locally in business post-football when he was like 16 years old. His thought process is a bit different.

I get the sense he likes putting on for the local team, values his education, and maybe even appreciates the loyalty the program showed him through injury. I have no inside information, but gun to my head I think Burns is a guy who sticks around.

Advertisement
Back