Yulkeith 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Once Breshard Smith committed the only way Yulkeith would have a spot in the class was if he wanted to play CB. Yulkeith played games with the staff pre-covid and even still had several months to commit before Smith and didn’t. I wish him the best wherever he goes, but I won’t miss him in the class.

Advertisement
He's one I wanted in this class. IMO, you can always use playmakers on offense.

Advertisement
We moved on from Yul and frankly the kid had his shot to commit long ago and he got left at the alter waiting on LSU IIRC. And from what I can see we dont need anymore tiny, slot WRs anyway. If he does go to TAMU I assume Amari goes with him. Guess Donnell Harris is telling them its off the chain in College station. (shrugs lol)

if we wanna blame rumph, lets go all in on the CB Class this year. if our guys dont improve greatly on the field over the next 5 games combined with his CB class as of now, he shouldnt be allowed near campus

Advertisement
Once Breshard Smith committed the only way Yulkeith would have a spot in the class was if he wanted to play CB. Yulkeith played games with the staff pre-covid and even still had several months to commit before Smith and didn’t. I wish him the best wherever he goes, but I won’t miss him in the class.

stop wishing players the best when they dis the 'canes.

if you want to be a 'cane, and don't have that opportunity, that's one thing. but ANYONE who plays games, has a hand out, is a twitter *****, or is not loyal to the U, ... should be dead to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back