Off-Topic You've been warned, LOL!

Smith College lol. First thing that came to mind was “Smith, Bryn Mawr or Wellesley???”

9986DC9C-2F60-41B6-9228-EB95CBD14443.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If you're going to bring up Mac Jones, you should automatically post his girlfriend. He's winning, that's for sure.
I feel you. These guys just hatin. A #1 pick and another 1st rounder with a smokin hot babe......it’s all hate. I’m not a fan of either but I’m man enough not to hate.

Advertisement
If you're going to bring up Mac Jones, you should automatically post his girlfriend. He's winning, that's for sure.
I mean he's the starting QB for Alabama, if he's not got a hot girlfriend then he's doing something wrong. **** Lawrence looks like the missing link but I'm sure his girlfriend is fire too.

The only one that has broken this trend is Russell Wilson, but to be fair he's an odd guy.
zlPuePIDQrgQuZYhbxNgU_YTP-bSC8hUvZRr7OWkgXnvzvLOn2YZsnExV-VxWthqU4tkwHJmr9CM0xyyiUA-MUD4M1EJKLz3Sq_I

I mean he's the starting QB for Alabama, if he's not got a hot girlfriend then he's doing something wrong. **** Lawrence looks like the missing link but I'm sure his girlfriend is fire too.

The only one that has broken this trend is Russell Wilson, but to be fair he's an odd guy.
zlPuePIDQrgQuZYhbxNgU_YTP-bSC8hUvZRr7OWkgXnvzvLOn2YZsnExV-VxWthqU4tkwHJmr9CM0xyyiUA-MUD4M1EJKLz3Sq_I
To be fair, he made up for it, with his next selection. Don’t you think?

Advertisement
Back