youtube TV

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yep see it on thier site now. Weird each time I hit sign up it goes to my you tube account not to a tv account. Will need to navigate thru a little more

If you have Sling, it's now in the Sports Extra package. Only 10 bucks per month and you get a ton of other channels. I'll probably keep even post football season.

YouTube TV is solid if you have quality internet and hardware. I've had it for 2 weeks and not one buffering issue.
Thanks for info. Was holding out hope for comcast but saw this statement from them:

"Many ACC games are still available on broadcast and cable channels without the new network. However, in support of our customers, Comcast will not carry the ACC Network until we reach an agreement at a fair and reasonable cost.”

Advertisement
Hey, thx for the heads up. I just signed up. Seriously considering cutting cable anyway. I pay nearly $200 with Spectrum and that's not including any packages. Total rip off

Advertisement
@tr1ck This post is gold... " like giving a shot at the bar to a person you don't know". lol

Thanks bro!

(This why we are called :neonu: Family)

Advertisement
I just looked up the free preview, compared it to other streaming services and got totally lost in the woods. I am going to give it a try but waiting until tomorrow so I get 3 Saturdays before I cancel if I don't keep it. I just wish it offered NHL network and Center ice.

Advertisement
Back