Youth movement

Canesfan1899

All-American
Premium
Time for the young pups to be getting reps. Clear that this team needs and influx of speed and athleticism. More reps for Bissainthe and Chase at LB, would like to see the young corners get some work even if we have to live through growing pains.

Also some reps for Cooper in the OL and the young TE’s, I’m over Mallory. Is Horton able to give us some reps at wr.

Advertisement
Our young DBs have already been beat like drums.. I'm not sure what to do at DB but we've been beat deep more than I can remember any Miami team ever. And we're only 4 games in.

Advertisement
We say this with every head coach and then none of them ever have the balls to do it.
Don’t disagree and I know they want young guys to earn their trust before playing but I can only see Mallory grab someone and cost us yards before I break my tv. Or watch Flagg look like he’s gonna make a play and then just have someone blow by him.

I know today was bad and understand the young corners got worked but at this point we are 2-2 and it’s time to get some young guys rep and build for the future.

Time for the young pups to be getting reps. Clear that this team needs and influx of speed and athleticism. More reps for Bissainthe and Chase at LB, would like to see the young corners get some work even if we have to live through growing pains.

Also some reps for Cooper in the OL and the young TE’s, I’m over Mallory. Is Horton able to give us some reps at wr.
+40 trillion!!!!!!
Get ‘em all on the field
Reps reps reps

Advertisement
Don’t disagree and I know they want young guys to earn their trust before playing but I can only see Mallory grab someone and cost us yards before I break my tv. Or watch Flagg look like he’s gonna make a play and then just have someone blow by him.

I know today was bad and understand the young corners got worked but at this point we are 2-2 and it’s time to get some young guys rep and build for the future.
I remember Ed Reed blowing the coverage against PSU in rain, way back in late 1990s
So what
The young guns need to see the field and learn

Advertisement
Vomit inducing, he broke down like he was in cement. Just terrible. Let the young guys learn on the job.
There was a run for a 3rd and long where he is like shadowing the runners movements instead of attacking the runner. He just doesn't have D1 instincts or athleticism

Advertisement

Has to happen. No point in keeping them out. Live with the mistakes get the experience. That way it's not a total waste

Advertisement
Back