Youre the Manager at a Chinese Buffet

ABear

Sophomore
Banned
This group walks in ...

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

... ... ... do you start filing bankruptcy papers?

Advertisement
Holy ****, who's the tub of goo on the third picture? Is a qualification to work or cover Miami football is to be obese?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I tell all of the other customers who are complaining about us constantly running out of shrimp that they are bad fans of my restaurant and that they should pay their money to eat there no matter what the service or quality of food.

Sincerely,

the UM Athletic department.

I tell all of the other customers who are complaining about us constantly running out of shrimp that they are bad fans of my restaurant and that they should pay their money to eat there no matter what the service or quality of food.

Sincerely,

the UM Athletic department.

And like it too

Funny thing is those slobs probably can't even power eat like real men. They're bloated because of putrid genetics and constant fargotty grazing.

Advertisement
A Chinese person would probably think that 3 albino Buddahs are cursing the U for some reason...

Advertisement
What are the chances that you can eat at a Chinese buffet, or any buffet, without getting the trots?

if You stick with the fried rice ... and pick the right kind of chicken, you'll be alright.

you're better of just going to a hibachi restaurant though.

Tell them a guy wearing a tie, carrying binders, and wearing a "Free Jerry" ballcap ate all the food and just left...

Advertisement
Back