you're HONEST thoughts on goldens future

eddostarr

Freshman
What do you realistically think happens to golden after this season? I think the administration forces him to let go of Dorito if not completely giving golden the boot

Advertisement
Golden will get the Vote of Confidence in the offseason. Unfortunately, that means he gets next year.

Another year of our canes life ******* wasted.

I see broken legs and ribs in his future ... while the bus is driving to the airport tonight ... open the door and have Dobard kick him down the stairs

Advertisement
At this point Dorito is an afterthought! Why remove a tumor when the entire body is riddled with cancer.

He's done by way of win win, he leaves for another average northeast job, we off the hook.
but also think it's 50/50 now that he donors have him gone now despite any reticence , if there is any still, on part of admin...

uva = USF

A new administration will clean house. Corch, blake the whole athletic department. Give me some condaleeza. Girl loves football.

Advertisement
He will return next year, but I think he gets rid of a few coordinators. If he struggles next year, he's gone.

Not sure. I think we win next week and lose a crappy bowl. 7-6 could have him gone in year 4 with 5+ NFL players.

Advertisement
Keeping him next year will almost assuredly destroy our 2016 recruiting class and set us back years

Guys TBH we need to stop worrying about recruiting...we need a coach that is a schematical genius that will do more with less and then when we win, top recruits will be begging to come. So, that means go after Wyoming's coach (from NDSU), Jeremy Pruitt, Pat Narduzzi, etc. guys that have a scheme and energy that they take where they go and get the most out of their players right away.

Advertisement
If Al and King Obama were crossing the street in front of me, I would try to hit them both, but Al would certainly feel the bumper....

Advertisement
Back