"You're Doing Great, Coach! Breathe. Almost There"

Advertisement
Sides + Me = Gone like Manny should have been since sunday.
woman gives GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
And on the next full moon the BOT will sacrifice the child so we go 6-6 for the next thousand years

Advertisement
“In my eyes due to the leadership of our president, aka Julio Frenk going on record as an expert in infectious diseases and saying, ‘Not only can we have school on campus and the students on campus,’ which is not a widely held belief at that time, ‘But we can play a college football season.’ That would be a strong take for someone that didn't really seem that interested in athletics,” Diaz said. “Those two things don't really add up.”

-Manny in the 2nd trimester on why you should be happy

“It wasn’t well received because it is inaccurate,” James said. “When you look at what our program has done and the investments we have made under Dr. Frenk in football and athletics as a whole has been significant. Can we do things at a higher level? No doubt. That is college sports because the bar is always being raised. It caught us by surprised and it is frustrating to have something like that out there…We have great alignment. Do we need to win more football games? No doubt about it. Manny knows it, I know it, and Dr. Frenk knows it. Those are expectations we are focused on meeting.”

-Teflon Blake on the three stooges of um

Advertisement
Back