Your Thoughts On This Possibility

Fzac75

Sophomore
Premium
First I preface this by saying big fan of Golden and Larranega, one thing I find impressive is the handling of the roster, the management of it.

I've noticed with our two late signees that they not only can potentially contribute to the football team but also the basketball team as well. Is it possible that with receiving the NOA, that potentially both sports are working together if at all possible, to aid in any potential scholarship reductions? If memory serves me correct if a football player also participates on the basketball team his schollie counts towards football and not basketball. And with reductions in basketball being more detrimental to the team, if it were say to be 2-3 than in football, and we still have yet to hear anything as far as basketball punishment, on the surface to me it looks like we these two recruits help both squads and conveniently circumvents having to use a basketball scholly on a kid.

Thoughts.

Advertisement
Could be a possibility. Another thing I thought of is with all the seniors leaving our basketball team after this season, having 2 football "walk-ons" could definitely help out as far as having bodies/potential contributors...

Advertisement
Back