Your ideal...

Ashevegas Cane

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
'22 CB class? Assuming we'll take 3, maybe 4 depending on several factors. Who are the 3 that make the best chance/ceiling combo for T-Rob and DVD?

I think everyone would take Rogers and Little but what other prospects in conjunction with these 2 make you pause and grin? Classes w/o 1 or both of those kids?

Advertisement
Spells is a kid I am gaining familiarity with, most in S. Fla seem really high in him.

Do we think the change in positional coaches means the 6'1" requirement may no longer he in place?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fegans keeps coming up but is literally in the heart of Franchise's beloved KKK belt, if he is as good as thought how the **** will he be allowed out of state? Seems like Rogers gives us a better shot, what did I miss?

Advertisement
'22 CB class? Assuming we'll take 3, maybe 4 depending on several factors. Who are the 3 that make the best chance/ceiling combo for T-Rob and DVD?

I think everyone would take Rogers and Little but what other prospects in conjunction with these 2 make you pause and grin? Classes w/o 1 or both of those kids?
Clean sweep on every Edge rusher in this class. And the DT from Lakeland

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back