Your favorite Offensive Play from the 2021 Miami Hurricanes

Advertisement
The Harley tip-catch Td against FSU just cause it gave us life and cause it was one of those “no, no, no, no to yes, yes, yes, yes!!!!” Plays.

So many. Mallory's effort on that long TD that got called back gave me a chub.

Brinson's catch against CCSU was ridiculous. Also Lauren Jbara was the sideline reporter for that game.

ezgif-2-d15a5bcf75a8.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Fsu 4th and 14
Funny thing about it is my FSU friends tried talking trash to me about that play/game. I told them that losing to them was the best thing to happen to our program since Butch due to the upheaval it assured. I truly believe that if we had won that game they would have brought Mandy back.

The Romello Brinson TD catch against central Connecticut was one of the best catches I’ve ever seen even though it was a meaningless game.

There were some really nice highlight catches this year. It’s great to have receivers that actually scare opponents again instead of wide receivers who are scared of opponents.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not the most spectacular but one I enjoyed thoroughly was the TVD 24 yard TD run against Va. Proved he has wheels when situation arose

3rd and 9 on the half yard line v Pitt, BD Van Dyke drops 8 yards back in the end zone and 1st down.

Advertisement
Back