Advertisement
Bernie Kosar
Sean Taylor
Santana Moss
Jerome Brown
Melvin Bratton
Dee Jay Dallas

Advertisement
Daryl Williams, no one thought he would step up like he did after Bennie.
Dan Morgan. See above after losing Nate to NCAA BS.
Jerome, Tez, Russell, Derwin, Winston, Rusty, Mark....****, I could go on and on with our DL legends(can’t forget Vince)
Conley, Bentley, Melvin, Zo....I hope everyone is getting the picture. It’s been a long term love affair. Some of the best times of my life were in the old girl and an army of Canes were responsible for all of them. As always....

Go Canes!

Advertisement
I’m partial to defensive players... and we have had so many good ones.
Stubbs always comes to mind, also Reed and Lewis of course. Jeez I can go on and on.

JB, Irvin, Melvin, Lewis, Zo, Rohan, Blades, Morgan, Reed, Dorsey, Duke and Jimmy ******* Johnson

Last edited:
Daryl Williams, no one thought he would step up like he did after Bennie.
Dan Morgan. See above after losing Nate to NCAA BS.
Jerome, Tez, Russell, Derwin, Winston, Rusty, Mark....****, I could go on and on with our DL legends(can’t forget Vince)
Conley, Bentley, Melvin, Zo....I hope everyone is getting the picture. It’s been a long term love affair. Some of the best times of my life were in the old girl and an army of Canes were responsible for all of them. As always....

Go Canes!
Waking into the OB... it just glow’ed. The air was different. I always felt like a little kid opening a present on Christmas morning. I can honestly say I don’t think I’ll ever get to relive that feeling again. Everything was small/intimate/personal. It was a different time. To be a Miami Hurricane... We were all so blessed to have touched it just once.
Go Canes

Note: for those that aren’t old enough to remember, when we smoked ND two years ago, multiply that by 100 and have it last for fifteen years. It was BETTER than that. After the game, no one wanted to go home. Literally stayed for hours. They all hated us and it was glorious.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Waking into the OB... it just glow’ed. The air was different. I always felt like a little kid opening a present on Christmas morning. I can honestly say I don’t think I’ll ever get to relive that feeling again. Everything was small/intimate/personal. It was a different time. To be a Miami Hurricane... We were all so blessed to have touched it just once.
Go Canes

Note: for those that aren’t old enough to remember, when we smoked ND two years ago, multiply that by 100 and have it last for fifteen years. It was BETTER than that. After the game, no one wanted to go home. Literally stayed for hours. They all hated us and it was glorious.
not to mention the all-time record 58 straight home wins .... a record that might never be broken. the OB was always pure magic for a Canes game....... those were great times.

not to mention the all-time record 58 straight home wins .... a record that might never be broken. the OB was always pure magic for a Canes game....... those were great times.
I go now and hope we win. I never feel good until it’s over and that’s if we win. The OB was a LOCK. Fourth quarter up or down, never worried. Just waited to Celebrate with friends and family. We knew we had a limited amount of home games each season and just wanted to enjoy them before the season was gone. 58 straight home wins... i guess it’s why we’re all here. I hope Manny can right this ship. It’s the most special program in college football. There’s nothing even close. It’s funny to me still that people here liked the gators or noles. We had five and they weren’t important. We were Alabama or Clemson of today and they were South Carolina and Auburn. Miami I love this place

Last edited:
Advertisement
I go now and hope we win. I never feel good until it’s over and that’s if we win. The OB was a LOCK. Fourth quarter up or down, never worried. Just waited to Celebrate with friends and family. We knew we had a limited amount of home games each season and just wanted to enjoy them before the season was gone. 58 straight home wins... i guess it’s why we’re all here. I hope Manny can right this ship. It’s the most special program in college football. There’s nothing even close. It’s funny to me still that people here liked the gators or noles. We had five and they weren’t important. We were Alabama or Clemson of today and they were South Carolina and Auburn. Miami I love this place
lets be real ..... until Miami has a president who wants to commit the resources, an AD that is experienced and motivated to hire the right coach, and that coach has the experience and skills to build a championship program --- number 6 aint happening, Amigo.

Advertisement
Back