Your fans - from an usher at Memorial Stadium

HuskerDave

Recruit
Good morning, Miami! Hey, I just wanted to commend your fans that made the trip up. I was ushering at Gate 27 and was very glad to see how polite your fans were. It wasn't perfect -- there was a drunk husker fan throwing punches and two of your fans had to vacate their seats -- I've NEVER seen that before and was ashamed that it happened. But even those two fans were very understanding -- we got security involved and I hope the idiot got hauled to detox.

I wish the game hadn't gotten so chippy toward the end - that was an unfortunate ending to what was up until then just a clean football game, and resulted in some of our fans booing you off the field, which I've never seen happen before in our stadium. (Not saying it never has, but it hasn't at a game I've attended.) I even heard a few boos as your team entered the field, but I don't think it was the whole stadium -- probably just some of those of us who grew tired of you beating us in the Orange Bowl all those years ago. :)

Even after the rough game, your fans were great afterwards. I just got off the phone with a buddy of mine and we're planning to make the trip down there next year. I hope we can be as good of visiting fans as you were, and I won't be surprised if we hear a few boos ourselves. :)

I thought it was a good game, and I think both teams have to improve on defense if we have a prayer of having good seasons. Good luck!

Advertisement
Go **** yourself.

In other news, if you're an usher and have never seen a fight in the stands, I highly recommend you go to a Miami-FSU game in Miami. lulz

Thanks for coming to the board, ****face, with all due respect/

Lol yeah you will hear a few boos, but thatll be from everyone thats in the stadium

HuskerDave, sorry everyone on this board is an *******, you seem like a decent guy. Yes this season is a train wreck and I'm still livid at everyone and everything, but thanks for the relatively kind words.

Advertisement
Who hunts down a Canes Fan forum and to write some dumb **** like this?

Like I told the last Husker that posted, go back to your corn and sister and do us all a favor and stay at home.

I lived in Nebraska for two years so I feel compelled to defend this post. Nebraskans are great people--they are openly friendly and helpful. This guy means well. But Good Lord I hate their team.

Advertisement
HuskerDave, sorry everyone on this board is an *******, you seem like a decent guy. Yes this season is a train wreck and I'm still livid at everyone and everything, but thanks for the relatively kind words.

Hey it's cool. People are all entitled to react in whatever way they want to. I just wanted to compliment your fans that made the trip up, because they were great. I'm also a forum admin on one of the Husker forums, and we've got our own group of idiots who yell at opposing fans, but it's not the norm, and I expect it's no different here. They don't represent the masses, they just like to type. :p

Hey it's cool. People are all entitled to react in whatever way they want to. I just wanted to compliment your fans that made the trip up, because they were great. I'm also a forum admin on one of the Husker forums, and we've got our own group of idiots who yell at opposing fans, but it's not the norm, and I expect it's no different here. They don't represent the masses, they just like to type. :p

You might hear boos from everyone at SunLife next year, but there won't be that many people anyway. You may not notice it.

Lulz at how opposing teams want to 'commend' our fans for being nice b/c of some BS stereotype. The U is a college. Most of those that have the money to travel to away games are well-respected and hard-working people with families.

Now...going down to Miami is a different story. There is where you will see the underbelly element of our fan base. But that is also probably everywhere too in terms of it being cheaper for locals to go to a game. I've been to numerous UGA home games where belligerent country yokels were walking around with only overalls on and barely any teeth.

Advertisement
Go **** yourself.

In other news, if you're an usher and have never seen a fight in the stands, I highly recommend you go to a Miami-FSU game in Miami. lulz

Thanks for coming to the board, ****face, with all due respect/

Keeping it classy as usual.

Sorry if I've offended anyone, it wasn't my intent. We all hope you're going to win lots of games this year. Kaaya is something special; I was amazed at his poise under pressure. You're going to put up lots of points.

You guys win out, we win out, and we meet next year in Miami both in the top 10-15. Just like the good ole days -- in which case you would hand us our corn covered butts just like you did in all those Orange Bowl games years ago. (You just have to get past Nov 15, and we have to get past Oct 4 and Nov 15)

Advertisement
Sorry if I've offended anyone, it wasn't my intent. We all hope you're going to win lots of games this year. Kaaya is something special; I was amazed at his poise under pressure. You're going to put up lots of points.

You guys win out, we win out, and we meet next year in Miami both in the top 10-15. Just like the good ole days -- in which case you would hand us our corn covered butts just like you did in all those Orange Bowl games years ago. (You just have to get past Nov 15, and we have to get past Oct 4 and Nov 15)

Don't come on our board trying to jinx us into some ********* scenario where we have to keep this corching staff. gfo with that *********.

bdavis02.jpg

You're fine man. Just ignore some of out trashy, internet, **** talking fans. You know....... the types of guys who wouldn't talk like this in person..... keyboard warriors.

Advertisement
Back