Your 3 impact players if NCAA college football was out this season

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Banned
For those who don’t know bc they were born yesterday or lived under a rock and never played NCAA college football when it was out... the game preselected 3 impact players for each team. Two on one side of the team and one on the other.

The impact star provided a boost giving players the ability to make big plays more frequently throughout a game. If the game was out this season who do you think should be the 3 impact players?

My pick:

Offense: Jeff Thomas - really no debate on offense, JT would be a play making machine at Wide receiver and in the return game with that impact star blinking under him.

Next up based on what they’ve already shown: Brevin Jordan, Cam Harris, or KJ Osborn.

Next up based on potential: The starting QB, Lorenzo Lingard, or Will Mallory.

Defense: Shaq Quarterman and Michael Pinckney - the defensive side has more room for debate but my choice would be these two stars. They would destroy teams with that impact symbol under them.

Next up based on what they’ve already shown: Jon Garvin, Trajan Bandy, or Trevon Hill.

Next up based on potential: Nesta Silvera, Greg Rousseau, DJ Ivey, or Gurvan Hall.

Advertisement
Shaq Pick.... JT/ or KJ all those guys are proven so couldn’t go wrong with either WR but i def think you’d have to have Shaq and mike without an doubt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jon Ford is a bold pick
I considered being even bolder with my offensive pick. As bad as QB has been considering Perry stunk last year, Williams didn't even get a look with Rosier and Perry stinking up the joint plus that runt Martell...last chance is Peyton Matocha. At least he hasn't stunk yet nor is he a portal player, I remember when Kosar was picked and with his un-athletic frame and side arm motion it was like no way...Mark Richt seemed the heir apparent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back