Young wideouts getting extra work

Advertisement
Surprised this Ross dude was unproductive. Looks like a freak. Must be slow as ****

Kayuene Ross is 6'6.

Thats insane that JoJo's hands were practically as big as his.

All of their hands seemed to be bigger than his, though.

Who was the wr featured? Carr?

The grip strength contest wasn’t fair (the one where he was pulling the football away).

Interesting utilizing some off-off time to have some, mostly market their brand.
Would love to see all the WRs working out or even better the QBs throwing to them. I’m betting “unorganized “ team drills can’t be videoed like this though.

How many players across all programs now are going to be marketing apparel? How this impact team fluidity if multiple players are repping different gear. How is it going to work when individual CFB players start receiving large apparel deals from brands opposing their team brand?
@Hufftwoseven I try to be a respectful debater on this insight and appreciate constructive criticism on my posts if you have feedback.

Just because this video is apparently not of a player but a trainer utilizing the kids at UM to doing drills fun/off time drills. But to think kids aren’t creating videos of their own apparel lines. Travis Jordan was one of many promoting shirts, sweaters, hoodies, ball caps.

I thought it would start to go beyond regional markets on TV and eventually could end up in a scenario where national advertising could start to be big enough to compete with the University marketing. Or players marketing competing companies. Or I’m asking out loud because I have no clue, but can NIL have statistical triggered payouts?

Advertisement
@Hufftwoseven I try to be a respectful debater on this insight and appreciate constructive criticism on my posts if you have feedback.

Just because this video is apparently not of a player but a trainer utilizing the kids at UM to doing drills fun/off time drills. But to think kids aren’t creating videos of their own apparel lines. Travis Jordan was one of many promoting shirts, sweaters, hoodies, ball caps.

I thought it would start to go beyond regional markets on TV and eventually could end up in a scenario where national advertising could start to be big enough to compete with the University marketing. Or players marketing competing companies. Or I’m asking out loud because I have no clue, but can NIL have statistical triggered payouts?
I’m just throwing out food for thought.

Pre-Spring Kool Aid!!

Posters making it seem like Jo Jo pulled a Willie Mays Hayes…

IMG_1272.gif

Advertisement
Back