Young Players are All Better

BS85

D before E
Premium
The fact this game was close actually INCREASES the need to fire Manny and Asslee. ALL of the younger players we've been begging for are much better than the older players. This wasn't some grand conspiracy by the fans as all the slurpers (**** all of you btw) claimed. Every single young player is better than their older counterpart. That's why the team almost won, the coaches were basically forced to make the changes due to outside pressure, or due to injury.

James Williams-the best defensive player on the team, he shouldn't come off the field. Hall and Bolden are horrendous and have been for 2 years now. The team loses by 2 more TDs if he's not in there.

Kinchens- might be the second best defensive player, should play way more and should have been starting all year.

LT-should play more, i didn't even pay attention to him but he's better than Ford or what's his name that lost all the weight (those 2 should still play)

Chantz-should start, wtf are the coaches watching?

TAC, he looked good in the very limited action he's seen. Jennings is horrible, I'm sorry. Flagg is a solid backup, shouldn't be starting. I'm sure TAC is better simply because he's not starting.

Clarke- Ive barely watched him but he looks athletic and he simply can't be worse than Ivey. **** Ivey, I'd boot him from my team. He doesn't even try or put forth effort, otherwise I wouldn't be such a ****.

Knighton and Brown-both are much better than Cam. They need to start over Cam (hope he's okay btw) but Cam can do pass protection, he's great at that. They should have been playing more all year (notice a theme with this). Yes i know Knighton was suspended, in that case Thad should've been playing, kid looks like a stud.

Clark, he's much better than Gaynor. I know Clark was hurt so I'm not sure when he could've taken over but you know they wouldn't have made this necessary change unless Gaynor got hurt. They don't get credit for that. The line has been much better since he left the lineup.

Van Dyke- Love King but i think the offense works better with a pocket passer. This is more Asslee's fault for not adapting to King so no disrespect to him.

Receivers- this is the one position group that was better about this....THIS year. Last year they were the worst about playing the bad old players.

So in summary, **** Manny for playing favorites and holding these studs back. Fire.his *** immediately.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Williams roughing negated a stop and the same thing with the inadvertent kicker penalty

Advertisement
I wish Garcia wasn’t hurt. I think this is his team if he didn’t get hurt. TVD is solid, not trying to knock him, I’m just not a fan of his game. He plays low in the pocket, his release is meh, I’m just not in love with his game.

BTW I was for TVD going into the season.

Rooster is legit.

JWilliams is a beast.
Im actually super excited to see Avantae out there with him. Could be special.

I completely agree though. The mistakes being made in these games are pretty much the older guys. Harley, Gurvan, Bubba, McCloud Ivey. Every time a big gainer breaks or terrible tackling it’s always the usual suspects around.

A kid like Brashard would’ve torn into UNC the way Knighton did but all I saw was one pass thrown his way. Nothing creatively done for him to get the ball in space but yet again he barely played - SMDH

I wish Garcia wasn’t hurt. I think this is his team if he didn’t get hurt. TVD is solid, not trying to knock him, I’m just not a fan of his game. He plays low in the pocket, his release is meh, I’m just not in love with his game.

BTW I was for TVD going into the season.

Rooster is legit.

JWilliams is a beast.
Im actually super excited to see Avantae out there with him. Could be special.

I completely agree though. The mistakes being made in these games are pretty much the older guys. Harley, Gurvan, Bubba, McCloud Ivey. Every time a big gainer breaks or terrible tackling it’s always the usual suspects around.
benicio del toro GIF by FilmStruck

Advertisement
The fact this game was close actually INCREASES the need to fire Manny and Asslee. ALL of the younger players we've been begging for are much better than the older players. This wasn't some grand conspiracy by the fans as all the slurpers (**** all of you btw) claimed. Every single young player is better than their older counterpart. That's why the team almost won, the coaches were basically forced to make the changes due to outside pressure, or due to injury.

James Williams-the best defensive player on the team, he shouldn't come off the field. Hall and Bolden are horrendous and have been for 2 years now. The team loses by 2 more TDs if he's not in there.

Kinchens- might be the second best defensive player, should play way more and should have been starting all year.

LT-should play more, i didn't even pay attention to him but he's better than Ford or what's his name that lost all the weight (those 2 should still play)

TAC, he looked good in the very limited action he's seen. Jennings is horrible, I'm sorry. Flagg is a solid backup, shouldn't be starting. I'm sure TAC is better simply because he's not starting.

Clarke- Ive barely watched him but he looks athletic and he simply can't be worse than Ivey. **** Ivey, I'd boot him from my team. He doesn't even try or put forth effort, otherwise I wouldn't be such a ****.

Knighton and Brown-both are much better than Cam. They need to start over Cam (hope he's okay btw) but Cam can do pass protection, he's great at that. They should have been playing more all year (notice a theme with this). Yes i know Knighton was suspended, in that case Thad should've been playing, kid looks like a stud.

Clark, he's much better than Gaynor. I know Clark was hurt so I'm not sure when he could've taken over but you know they wouldn't have made this necessary change unless Gaynor got hurt. They don't get credit for that. The line has been much better since he left the lineup.

Van Dyke- Love King but i think the offense works better with a pocket passer. This is more Asslee's fault for not adapting to King so no disrespect to him.

Receivers- this is the one position group that was better about this....THIS year. Last year they were the worst about playing the bad old players.

So in summary, **** Manny for playing favorites and holding these studs back. Fire.his *** immediately.
Clark is much more comfortable at center than guard. That may have been issue for him. Every position is different, even on the line where we act like its all the same for center-guard and guard-tackle.

I think getting more PT for the following dudes will instantly make us better next year:

Offense: 2/4/80/5/7/12/15
Defense: 56/81/33/4/0/24/15
STs: 15

You get those guys taking snaps away from their starters, we are in MUCH better shape. Pleasant surprise - George at PRs. Gave us a spark back there we haven't had in a while.

It’s been Rousseau and rehabbing Phillips so far. Zion was on how way. Otherwise our percentage of guys improving season to season around 4-5% of the actual roster.
I'm not even trying to sound bitter, I think Manny did a great job identifying Rousseau, bimut i don't give him much credit for developing him. He was an absolute stud immediately in camp before he had any coaching. He got like 5 sacks his first practice or something crazy.

Advertisement

Open competition bro. Only playing our best, bro. No favoritism bro. #TNM

That’s why I’m not total doom and gloom..we got some real gems in the 20-21 classes, with some real coaching we’ll do some damage..just hope the new coach can prevent them from portaling

Advertisement
I think getting more PT for the following dudes will instantly make us better next year:

Offense: 2/4/80/5/7/12/15
Defense: 56/81/33/4/0/24/15
STs: 15

You get those guys taking snaps away from their starters, we are in MUCH better shape. Pleasant surprise - George at PRs. Gave us a spark back there we haven't had in a while.
George is the first player out of maybe the past 10 who actually looks comfortable. I noticed that as well.

He did catch one kinda crazy at the end though.

What's really funny....Does Knighton even play that much if Cam doesn't get hurt?

Advertisement
Back