Young commit tomorrow

Advertisement
731195_zpsbbdd0837.gif

Man whats all the hate for? We kne kids change their minds so maybe Pete had a good aource and it changed..im just glad we get free info some some thongs and we got some good staff writers...

You asked for it.

8j4asY7.gif

996919acca296631e6fb82a8cf92a776.jpg

(Looked for "spoiler" bubble, but found none mods. No hard feelings.)

Advertisement
Ol "insider" Pete really rope a doped y'all cat huh? When will you guys learn these kids Peter and Tito don't know jack? Might as well ask your abuela for updates. I pity the fool who looks for content on this site. Hasn't been any in years.

Man whats all the hate for? We kne kids change their minds so maybe Pete had a good aource and it changed..im just glad we get free info some some thongs and we got some good staff writers...

You asked for it.

8j4asY7.gif

996919acca296631e6fb82a8cf92a776.jpg

(Looked for "spoiler" bubble, but found none mods. No hard feelings.)

Lol...oh man...lmao.... u got me, i edited it.. but good LOOKING out bro

The kid is still commiting, idk why yall crucify Pete for he's just giving you guys information before it happened , you guys go at his neck when **** doesn't happen right away but just move along when he brings you guys Valuable info (Wich he does year round). This is a free website man lol Pete doesn't lie to yall for clicks he's just relaying info that is accurate

Advertisement
The kid is still commiting, idk why yall crucify Pete for he's just giving you guys information before it happened , you guys go at his neck when **** doesn't happen right away but just move along when he brings you guys Valuable info (Wich he does year round). This is a free website man lol Pete doesn't lie to yall for clicks he's just relaying info that is accurate

There will be a another de-commit. I'm just giving you guys a heads up. I won't say anything else away but its happening. Maybe not right away but it will.

There will be a another de-commit. I'm just giving you guys a heads up. I won't say anything else away but its happening. Maybe not right away but it will.

That would be funny if we didn't know who the kid that's going to commit is

Thanks. That was "Valuable info". Just here to say that a South Florida kid will commit to Miami at some point in the future. Be ready for it.

Thanks. That was "Valuable info". Just here to say that a South Florida kid will commit to Miami at some point in the future. Be ready for it.

You also here to say jake heaps should have started over kaaya ?

Advertisement

I know the kid that is de-committing, I just don't want to give it away right now. But when he does it I will let you know. See me, you and Pete are insiders.

Yea, no ****. If y'all don't like the way Pete does things, then GTFO. You're not paying a dime for this site, you're not owed anything.

I know the kid that is de-committing, I just don't want to give it away right now. But when he does it I will let you know. See me, you and Pete are insiders.

I'm not an insider tho

Advertisement
Same **** yall said last year when I came on here to let you know about kids that weren't gonna be in last class and why and yall begged the staff to ban me "you're not an insider, staff ban this troll" I'm not an insider but why the **** would I or anyone bring fake info to this site ? At the end of the day NO ONE IS GETTING PAID. this isn't a paid board where headlines like "commit soon to pull trigger in Miami " gets you clicks Wich lead to profit. Get a grip - pat Riley

You also here to say jake heaps should have started over kaaya ?

Like I said in September, go find where I said that. You didn't find it then. You won't find it now.

But I will predict that when this kid commits some people will be excited about it because he chose the Canes. Other will say "wake me up on NSD". I can't tell you how I know that. Just wait on it.

Same **** yall said last year when I came on here to let you know about kids that weren't gonna be in last class and why and yall begged the staff to ban me "you're not an insider, staff ban this troll" I'm not an insider but why the **** would I or anyone bring fake info to this site ? At the end of the day NO ONE IS GETTING PAID. this isn't a paid board where headlines like "commit soon to pull trigger in Miami " gets you clicks Wich lead to profit. Get a grip - pat Riley

Dro ain't neva lied

What position is the guy we are getting play? Also besides Scarlett who did you get right?

Advertisement
Back