You would think we lost by 50 points

ILCane2011

Thunderdome
And not by a missed XP based on the threads in here.

Just wow at the sheer number of overreactionary "fans"

Advertisement
No excuse to lose this. 6 in a row, choked just the same.

With that said the oline is despicable and we'll get better. But this was a pathetic showing.

It sucks to lose, but unlike Golden's teams, these guys didnt quit. They fought all game and came back at the end.

That XP goes in and we probably see a board singing Richt's praises

Advertisement

With that said the oline is despicable and we'll get better. But this was a pathetic showing.

Pathetic?

You really need to get some perspective dude.

It was a pretty pathetic offensive showing. The playcalling was atrocious and unfortunately was a continuation of the theme vs Ga Tech. What we saw tonite was one team adjusting and the other not. One team with an offensive strategy and the other without.

In the context of the wider world, perspective always helps. In the context of a football game, this particular football game, pathetic works.

I dunno, D played like f*cking animals, there can be no criticism on that side of things...

Matt Thomas is a filthy cvnt....f*ck that guy...The end.

Advertisement

Pathetic?

You really need to get some perspective dude.

It was a pretty pathetic offensive showing. The playcalling was atrocious and unfortunately was a continuation of the theme vs Ga Tech. What we saw tonite was one team adjusting and the other not. One team with an offensive strategy and the other without.

In the context of the wider world, perspective always helps. In the context of a football game, this particular football game, pathetic works.

Well said.

Some of the playcalling was questionable but it was good enough for us to be in the position to win the game. Also Kayaa changes some of the plays before the snap, he was doing a good job of reading the defense in previous games but in this one not so much. The Walton touchdown called back for holding and the interception by Kayaa buried us. We knew our O-line was suspect since spring ball. We got FSU's best shot tonight and even though I'm sick to my stomach about the loss I feel like our team fought hard and played tough.

The overreactions on this board are expected. I still think we win the coastal and play for the ACC chip.

Richt's and Searles better recruit hard and go after some 320 lb+ mooses who can dominate the line of scrimmage. That OLine reminded me of the Frank Costa beat down vs Huskers.

OLine was putrid but make the PAT All American! I can't understand missing a FG but a PAT? Never seen that in my life.

You miss the entire point. That was one of if not the worst called game I've ever witnessed. You are missing the point that FSU was a mess in the secondary and they have been exploited all year by teams spreading them out. Yet after seeing this on film, Richt proceeds to play that defense in a phone booth thereby playing right into their strengths. We never attacked the middle of the field which is their weaknesses. We never used our TEs to exploit that and the fact they had a WR bust(Ermon Lane) playing safety for Christ's sake! That's like playing a base dime defense against GT. That's like throwing the ball 50 times against a team with an AA secondary that can't stop the run. That's insane.

Advertisement
I hated Richt's play calling in this game. Look it is his first year guys and we lost on a Fluke occurrence. I don't count their winning streak sorry! I didn't even watch the Folden games so see them in Tally where we will win write it down.

Can someone tell me how we let Lamar Jackson go to Louisville? He is from Boynton Beach!

You miss the entire point. That was one of if not the worst called game I've ever witnessed. You are missing the point that FSU was a mess in the secondary and they have been exploited all year by teams spreading them out. Yet after seeing this on film, Richt proceeds to play that defense in a phone booth thereby playing right into their strengths. We never attacked the middle of the field which is their weaknesses. We never used our TEs to exploit that and the fact they had a WR bust(Ermon Lane) playing safety for Christ's sake! That's like playing a base dime defense against GT. That's like throwing the ball 50 times against a team with an AA secondary that can't stop the run. That's insane.

We had recievers dropping balls all night....playcalling wasn't great, it wasn't horrible either

I hated Richt's play calling in this game. Look it is his first year guys and we lost on a Fluke occurrence. I don't count their winning streak sorry! I didn't even watch the Folden games so see them in Tally where we will win write it down.

Can someone tell me how we let Lamar Jackson go to Louisville? He is from Boynton Beach!

Lamar Jackson is in Louisville because for one we had Golden and number 2 Jackson isn't/wasn't "a Miami pro style QB" whatever the fack that means. Also, we would have wasted his gifts here as there was not anyone here that could develop him like Petrino has.

Advertisement
Some of the playcalling was questionable but it was good enough for us to be in the position to win the game. Also Kayaa changes some of the plays before the snap, he was doing a good job of reading the defense in previous games but in this one not so much. The Walton touchdown called back for holding and the interception by Kayaa buried us. We knew our O-line was suspect since spring ball. We got FSU's best shot tonight and even though I'm sick to my stomach about the loss I feel like our team fought hard and played tough.

The overreactions on this board are expected. I still think we win the coastal and play for the ACC chip.

This is a veteran coach and a veteran QB. Enough with the moral victories.

It sucks to lose, but unlike Golden's teams, these guys didnt quit. They fought all game and came back at the end.

That XP goes in and we probably see a board singing Richt's praises

Moral victory and celebrating the tying of a game. Singing Richt's praises for potentially tying a game. Another great porst.

This is a veteran coach and a veteran QB. Enough with the moral victories.

I'm not counting a moral victory. At the same time I'm not here screaming for the coach to be fired after losing by 1 point in the 5th game of his first season.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back