You will not like hearing this...

SoleCane

Band
Banned
I was skeptical of the CMR hire from the beginning...he never acknowledged his UM roots after he left as a player and all of a sudden he loves Miami...his wife loves Miami too....GTFOH.

He said he was tired but a "good tired" when he took the job....who the fccck ever says that? GA gave him a cool $4mil to leave. He donated a $1mil to the IPF on behalf of GA...His whole family is still in GA. His wife gives off this "we don't belong here" vibe as she pours Gatorade for these BIGGEST LOSER contestants aka The Oline.

Anyway...what I'm trying to say is...wouldn't surprise me one bit if CMR just voluntarily walks away after this year or soon thereafter.

Advertisement
I was skeptical of the CMR hire from the beginning...he never acknowledged his UM roots after he left as a player and all of a sudden he loves Miami...his wife loves Miami too....GTFOH.

He said he was tired but a "good tired" when he took the job....who the fccck ever says that? GA gave him a cool $4mil to leave. He donated a $1mil to the IPF on behalf of GA...His whole family is still in GA. His wife gives off this "we don't belong here" vibe as she pours Gatorade for these BIGGEST LOSER contestants aka The Oline.

Anyway...what I'm trying to say is...wouldn't surprise me one bit if CMR just voluntarily walks away after this year or soon thereafter.

Al don't you have to get your TE's ready for a game against the Texans at 1pm tomorrow?

Advertisement

It would be a perfect scenario.

He can say his family/wife really were unhappy and wanted out.

Advertisement

I know you dont get it,even most Christians dont get it but love is a decision and so that is why Mark Richt said what he said and meant it. Christians make a decision to love.

Doesn't matter who we could bring in. It's going to take a few years to remake this roster. The roster is terrible.

Advertisement

I missed this post. Said nearly the same thing. Guy admitted to burnout and then turns around and takes the job. He wasn't ready.

I know you dont get it,even most Christians dont get it but love is a decision and so that is why Mark Richt said what he said and meant it. Christians make a decision to love.

Christianity teaches one to love genuinely and unconditionally my friend...Richt was not genuine but for "selfish reasons" (from his own mouth) wanted to go where the "conditions" were right....so plesase GTFOH and your need to inject religion too....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back