You think we are relevant?

cubin10

All-ACC
For those who spent time on this board over the past 24 hours, short of a big game victory, yesterday was an epic day for CIS CANE fans and have all them folks talking about and hating the CANES again, we relevant, we back and we coming.

Advertisement
Beating fsu would only escalate it that much more. We would be the talk on and off the football field. Haven't had a game like this in about a decade

Oh yeah. All that sympathy and support from fans of other teams will soon morph back to business as usual - hating the Canes.

Yes the hate is back. Now that the hated NCAA is not opposite us, it all is coming back out. Even Herbie was on Joe Rose thins morning basically buying everything mrs nevin randy phillips said. What we know now is that any support we got the last year was just anti ncaa, not pro U. We will not be completely back until they start to trash Golden. Then we are back. The hate must be universal. But if feels good to have most of it back. Made me nevrous the last few months with so many people acting like they cared.

Yes the hate is back. Now that the hated NCAA is not opposite us, it all is coming back out. Even Herbie was on Joe Rose thins morning basically buying everything mrs nevin randy phillips said. What we know now is that any support we got the last year was just anti ncaa, not pro U. We will not be completely back until they start to trash Golden. Then we are back. The hate must be universal. But if feels good to have most of it back. Made me nevrous the last few months with so many people acting like they cared.

There will be a great divide, they love Golden but hate on the U--they got him in Texas of USCw.

Advertisement
I know some people want to be 7-0 (today) but he has done everything we could ask of him this year and FINALLY the cloud/taint is lifted from the program.

You saw the kids he was bringing in with this taint, you saw the endless work and effort the man was doing on the recruiting trail. We watched kids say (wrong or right, negative recruiting or not) they were worried about "sanctions" and went elsewhere.

Now he is free of the taint. He can run his camps, recruit the kids and develop the players without that cloud over greentree. It is great to be a Miami Hurricane.

Let's rape Wake!

Relevant? Yes.
Back again? No, the talent/coaching is not there yet.
Coming back? Of course. By next year we're going to be a problem depending on QB play.

Just want to destroy WF and carry that momentum to punch FSU in the mouth (Not sure we'll win this one but I don't like all of this attention that FSU is getting).

Advertisement
Relevant? Yes.
Back again? No, the talent/coaching is not there yet.
Coming back? Of course. By next year we're going to be a problem depending on QB play.

Just want to destroy WF and carry that momentum to punch FSU in the mouth (Not sure we'll win this one but I don't like all of this attention that FSU is getting).

What would you change coaching wise?

Beat FSU then we are back.. This is the biggest game since at number 3 VT in 2005. Let's be honest this has been the easiest schedule we've had in years. We played 1 game out of the state of FL so far **** USF game was a home game for us lol... If we lose to FSU in a tough battle i'm fine with that. But we have to beat VT the following week. No excuses...

Beat FSU then we are back.. This is the biggest game since at number 3 VT in 2005. Let's be honest this has been the easiest schedule we've had in years. We played 1 game out of the state of FL so far **** USF game was a home game for us lol... If we lose to FSU in a tough battle i'm fine with that. But we have to beat VT the following week. No excuses...

I guess being relevant and undefeated is not being back only an NC will mean we are back to many. How easily we forget what has happened to this program over the past 10 years. So we are either the champ or we still coming back?

I guess being relevant and undefeated is not being back only an NC will mean we are back to many. How easily we forget what has happened to this program over the past 10 years. So we are either the champ or we still coming back?

I'll say we are back when we can go into every season KNOWING that we have a shot at going all the way and at worst, we will have no more than 2 losses.

Advertisement
Everything that was holding back recruiting has been lifted within the past two months. NCAA black cloud is gone, the team is winning, and facilities are better.

I'll say we are back when we can go into every season KNOWING that we have a shot at going all the way and at worst, we will have no more than 2 losses.

And you don't feel that is happening with where we are today, black cloud gone and a top shelf recruiting class.

Advertisement
Back