You need to swing a bigger hammer

iowacane76

Banned
Banned
Mario is currently thinking of what Jimmy Johnson said when asked why he left Ok St. for Miami ( paraphrasing) “ I wanted to swing a bigger hammer “. Mario is looking at Oregon’s qb room and realizing that if the backups can’t beat out Anthony Brown then how can he compete for national titles. Stick a fork in Mario. He’s is done at Oregon and will be our next coach. Nike money can’t cover up a cold harsh truth. Book it!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario is currently thinking of what Jimmy Johnson said when asked why he left Ok St. for Miami ( paraphrasing) “ I wanted to swing a bigger hammer “. Mario is looking at Oregon’s qb room and realizing that if the backups can’t beat out Anthony Brown then how can he compete for national titles. Stick a fork in Mario. He’s is done at Oregon and will be our next coach. Nike money can’t cover up a cold harsh truth. Book it!!
That’s a way of thinking I hadn’t though about. My biggest concern, and I’m Pro-Mario, is why keep playing Brown? Are the guys he recruited that bad? We won’t have TVD forever, so he needs to figure the QB stuff out.

I remember when tvd couldn’t beat out an injured king. Watching him put brown out there every series is what objective fans must think about watching Miami most of the time

Advertisement
That’s a way of thinking I hadn’t though about. My biggest concern, and I’m Pro-Mario, is why keep playing Brown? Are the guys he recruited that bad? We won’t have TVD forever, so he needs to figure the QB stuff out.
I’m in full agreement. But Mario doesn’t know crap about QB play. That’s for his QB coach or or OC. No?

I’m in full agreement. But Mario doesn’t know crap about QB play. That’s for his QB coach or or OC. No?
It is. I don’t like doing this because it feels like I’m comparing him to them, but look at Saban and Dabo. They aren’t QB guys but they’ve figured out getting the right system is the first key. Once he figures that out the sky is the limit with his recruiting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back