You know who it's gonna be......

Facts....The truth sucks but it seems not to matter to the BoT or AD.

And to think just 2 years ago we were #2 in the nation 10-0....destroyed notre lame in one of the most memorable games and *** whippings......the nation including that clown finebum were sucking our program off like a hooker on 8th street....

Tragic story after that....smh

Yup, if we could have just continued that trajectory we would have been pulling recruits from everywhere. Every young kid wanted to wear the turnover chain. Tragic is right bro.

Advertisement
Give me UCF so I can at least try to want to watch the game. We lost to FIU. A borderline FCS team in the same city we play in. That's like Auburn or Alabama losing to UAB or USA. At this point who cares who we play/lose to. Nothing will be worse then losing to a 6-6 FIU team at the old Orange Bowl site this season. Nothing.

Advertisement
Give me UCF so I can at least try to want to watch the game. We lost to FIU. A borderline FCS team in the same city we play in. That's like Auburn or Alabama losing to UAB or USA. At this point who cares who we play/lose to. Nothing will be worse then losing to a 6-6 FIU team at the old Orange Bowl site this season. Nothing.
Or LSU losing to Louisiana monroe..

This almost happened, in 2015, Auburn squeaked out an overtime win against Jacksonville St (Alabama school) two seasons after a National Championship appearance

The Manny Hurricanes could lose to any of those teams. Especially with the extra time off to CoRch the team up. Perhaps el CoRcho can post more stupid tweets and create false hype.

Advertisement
Thank god early signing day is before this expected train wreck or all of our recruits would end up in Orlando for 3-4 years of college. These boys can’t get it up for FIU, GT, Duke, UNC, CMU. UCF is going to run roughshod on us from the get go.

Advertisement
Can’t they find anyone a little easier? All four feel like powerhouses with how we play

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back