you know what player Im going to miss the most? Chris Herndon...

k9cane

Senior
just thinking about this and this clip got me thinking about Chris Herndon:

Guy is vastly underrated and in my view underused throughout his UM career. But this guy is a complete football player(can run, catches well, solid blocker and really, really good after the catch). I actually think he's a better all-around player than David Njoku. In many other teams/systems I think ol' 23 would've put up some monster numbers. It was a real gut punch when he tore up his knee at Pitt.

He may not be among the all-time great UM tight ends but this guy could flat out play.

I tell Jets fans they got one of the steals of this past draft.

Advertisement
Nah. Herndon was pretty good. But guy's I'm going to miss much, much more: Braxton, RJ and Norton.

I think Brevin will end up being better than Herndon.

I was really hoping the Dolphins drafted him in the middle rounds. He’s gonna have a long nfl career

you and me both. Always brought up how he was underused in the gameday threads

Go, me and you were the drivers of his bandwagon!!! And I let you take the wheel, me being an Asian driver and all. (Hey it is what it is)

Advertisement
just thinking about this and this clip got me thinking about Chris Herndon:

Guy is vastly underrated and in my view underused throughout his UM career. But this guy is a complete football player(can run, catches well, solid blocker and really, really good after the catch). I actually think he's a better all-around player than David Njoku. In many other teams/systems I think ol' 23 would've put up some monster numbers. It was a real gut punch when he tore up his knee at Pitt.

He may not be among the all-time great UM tight ends but this guy could flat out play.

I tell Jets fans they got one of the steals of this past draft.

We'll miss him for sure, but no way in **** he's anywhere near the type of player Njoku is. Njoku can catch a ball thrown a mile over his head, and then he'll set his feet, and elbow a knee biter, and take it to the house.

Herndon just lowers a shoulder and falls over...

Glad to hear Herndon is doing well at Jets training camp. He has the makings to be a special one for them just as I believe Njoku will be this year for the Browns now that they have a decent QB. Brevin and Will are going to go down as the greatest 1-2 TE punch we’ve had at the U, so let’s enjoy them while they’re here!!!

Advertisement
Am I the only who is gonna miss Dee Delaney and him getting torched by Bethune-Cookman and Toledo? Lol

Advertisement
I love Herndon, but he's not better than NJoku.

Joku is an absolute freak of nature & is set to be a breakout Pro Bowl player finally with a legit QB. Guarantee Joku gets 10TD's this year.

The player I'm going to miss the most from last year is MajorNine Chad Thomas.

When I'm jonesing for some Canes football I go back and watch all of the games and highlights from last year on youtube (just about every day actually/my wife honestly can't take it anymore) and it quickly becomes apparent how important guys like CT, Trent Harris and Malik Young were to our success last year.
Those 3 consistently produced in so many important situations or simply just played their assignments and disrupted, the way they were supposed to, thereby making it easier for others to make the play.

Advertisement
Herndon was a stud and ridiculously under rated . He’ll do great in the league . We’ve got some amazing receivers to handle Braxton‘s role as well as a killer defensive end tandem to replace Thomas . But we have no one that can do what Herndon did for us last year. Richter is going to have to game plan around his absence .

Nah. Herndon was pretty good. But guy's I'm going to miss much, much more: Braxton, RJ and Norton.

I think Brevin will end up being better than Herndon.
i will miss herndon and berrios. i could care less about the other two. they showed what they are.

When I'm jonesing for some Canes football I go back and watch all of the games and highlights from last year on youtube (just about every day actually/my wife honestly can't take it anymore) and it quickly becomes apparent how important guys like CT, Trent Harris and Malik Young were to our success last year.
Those 3 consistently produced in so many important situations or simply just played their assignments and disrupted, the way they were supposed to, thereby making it easier for others to make the play.

I agree. I think the biggest question mark for me is who will be the corners besides mike jack and bandy. malek young played very well last year.

Advertisement
Back