You know we are in trouble with recruiting....

Advertisement
That kid has not shown he can play when it counts.. tshirt and shorts football doesn't mean anything and that's where he gets his ratings from

Advertisement
Advertisement
I bet when next early signing period rolls around, he won't have a major power 5 offer. He isn't any good and time will prove that.

Kid was to play his 1st couple years then it won’t be here. Guys try n look at the full picture

Advertisement
How do you know that he didn't want to play for Uncle Richt?
If you read the article it plainly laid out that Richt offered him in 2016 but decided to go to LSU. This could be a blessing In disguise since we are tired of the family ties and nepotism with Richt and Jon. Don’t need another x 2

If you read the article it plainly laid out that Richt offered him in 2016 but decided to go to LSU. This could be a blessing In disguise since we are tired of the family ties and nepotism with Richt and Jon. Don’t need another x 2

An offer in 2016 doesn't mean that Richt wanted him on November 27th, 2018. But that kind of thinking is a little complex for Eye in the Sky.

wow, already 3 threads on this. 2 on the recruiting board. That in itself is more interesting to me than the actual content.
Well i try to stay away from the recruiting page...too depressing. But thanks for sharing

Advertisement
I think the more pertinent question is, why was he being recruited in the first place.

Forget the blessing in disguise or why he really wanted to play for LSU.

Did Richt offer and and why?

An offer in 2016 doesn't mean that Richt wanted him on November 27th, 2018. But that kind of thinking is a little complex for Eye in the Sky.
Only an apologist would see it that way! Especially when Richt is striking out in just about every other QB he’s chasing.

I think the more pertinent question is, why was he being recruited in the first place.

Forget the blessing in disguise or why he really wanted to play for LSU.

Did Richt offer and and why?
Again. The article said Richt offered nefew in 2016.

Advertisement
Back