You knew it was someone from bama or Clemson all along...

5XNC

Senior
His interviews a week ago hinted it was someone still playing or in the playoffs.

Stop with the “this was our 5th choice” crap.

I don’t know enough about what offense he’ll bring, but he comes from a winning program and from Saban, knows how to plan, win. Hope he brings the mentality, recruiting, bags whatever. He’s from the top.

Advertisement
His interviews a week ago hinted it was someone still playing or in the playoffs.

Stop with the “this was our 5th choice” crap.

I don’t know enough about what offense he’ll bring, but he comes from a winning program and from Saban, knows how to plan, win. Hope he brings the mentality, recruiting, bags whatever. He’s from the top.
Exactly. He wanted Enos and got him. Amazing

Yeah, the optics alone of the hire mean this was his first or at worst second choice. I'm sure Diaz told him to do with the offense what Diaz did and will do with the defense. If he stayed at Alabama or went to UGA, I'm sure Saban and Smart would have wanted to throttle it down, and use the talent they have on the OL and RB's to pound the ball more, because they can. Miami doesn't have that level of talent, so he'll have to call a more aggressive offense, spreading the ball more than he would have to at UGA or Alabama.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back