You heard it here first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
CiS is starting to challenge InsideTheU for most short bus riding members.

Threads like this are why we need a messageboard wonderlic test. Qualify the newbies based on their scores. The old retards have already grandfathered in but that doesn't mean we need to accept new ones.

Advertisement
This thread / OP need to break the record for negs. If you haven't already, please pile on.

Advertisement
I would say meet me in the blue lot, but Im not sure you even not what blue or lot is op

Best part of the thread is that OP refuses to post in it again

Threads like this are why we need a messageboard wonderlic test. Qualify the newbies based on their scores. The old retards have already grandfathered in but that doesn't mean we need to accept new ones.

No threads like this is why we need the neg system back. Still wondering why this site got rid of it

Advertisement
Yearby will not play another year for the "U" after this season......... if he stays healthy and has a huge season. Looking at our schedule 1300 yards

This is what happens when mommy let's her 8 yr old play with her laptop...

This cat probably thinks AG is doing a dandy job...fug outta here with that b.s.

Only thing dumber than OP is the two retarded SOB's that up voted his post

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Yearby a good player with quickness and average speed I cant see it happening. Some of you with these ridiculous threads get your eligibility on players straight before you post

255uypl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back