You Guys Remember

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
After Jimbo took the reins at FSU, it wasn't going so very well in spite of all his talent that had been recruited.

Do you remember all the calls to fire Jimbo? I mean lots of FSU fans were ticked and wanted him out.

But then came Winston, pulled his bacon out of the fire, and lit up scoreboards for two years?

Now, we're back to the old Jimbo.

We got to beat this team and take the starch out of their shorts. It's going to be a major psychological dislocation for FSU, players, and recruits.

Advertisement
I remember Jumbo raped us his first year as their HC. We were also ranked then too If I recall.

Hate on that corny cuckold all you want, but one thing about him is he has a good feel for things and momentum, and this is arguably the most important game of his tenure not counting the NC. He will be ready and we better be too.

I'll bet he is sweating like a ***** in church right now.

Advertisement
It was the perfect storm for Jumbo.

Horrible coaching in the Acc, Al was in SFla, watered down conference and had nothing but 4-5 stars on his roster. Yet still found a way to choke a few games a year away.

Then he landed Winston. Well he's gone now , the acc coaching , talent and teams are far better. And his main rival for talent has real professionals running the program.

His corchness can no longer been camouflaged.

Advertisement
Back