You guys are funny....

Otowncane

5th year sophomore
Premium
All are beating their chest now after a win. 2 weeks ago we lost to Gtech. Why not beat your chest after the season because history shows we get ****y then lose a stupid game. Hence why we are 5-4.
Be happy for a win but still live in reality please. We could as easily lose to Louisville or Duke in next few weeks and everyone will be hating and moping again.

Advertisement
But I don't want to wait until after the season to celebrate today's victory. If we lose next wee I'll deal with it then. Of the 130 FBS schools, only 4 will make the playoffs. Do you expect those other 126 not to celebrate when they win? Especially a big rivalry game?

But I don't want to wait until after the season to celebrate today's victory. If we lose next wee I'll deal with it then. Of the 130 FBS schools, only 4 will make the playoffs. Do you expect those other 126 not to celebrate when they win? Especially a big rivalry game?
Celebrate a win against a rival but be realistic of what kind of team we have. Lose next weekend and win against FSU is diminished

Advertisement
Advertisement
All are beating their chest now after a win. 2 weeks ago we lost to Gtech. Why not beat your chest after the season because history shows we get ****y then lose a stupid game. Hence why we are 5-4.
Be happy for a win but still live in reality please. We could as easily lose to Louisville or Duke in next few weeks and everyone will be hating and moping again.

Were you ****ed "we" won?

Advertisement
Advertisement

You know he's correct

We haven’t beat FSU this bad since I was 2 years old. Of course imma pound my chest.

It was 17-10 going into the 4th quarter. We didn't beat them that bad. ****, I was shocked FSU was even in the game at that point

That actually very well said. You know the thing with me is the 2 decades of losing has just made me a defeated man but ur right we should just enjoy the victory and the moment.

Advertisement
Back