You gotta be kidding me

Advertisement
“If the allegations are proven true, that my client committed this unfortunate crime, then here’s a prime example of the system failing this child.”

When will personal responsibility exist again? I'm tired of "the system" being the excuse for everything
It’s just Attorney spin. Feel free to read between the lines of his comments and you’ll read
”I d0n;to have anyway to defend this cruel and senseless behavior so I will do my best to deflect. And in doing so I hope the prosecutors take some pity on my client and don’t seek the death penalty”.
‘Does Florida use the death penalty. We certainly do in Georgia though it isn’t easy to get a death sentence.

Advertisement
The lack of responsibility is nothing compared to the pathetic system that will ultimately have this POS back on the street in a few years simply because he was a minor at time of crime. Yes he is going to be charged as an adult, but there will be a rush of pleas to have leniency on this poor child. I say light his a$$ up and light a Ed Reed up on his charred head. That is the broken system. And that is why loads of minors do **** like this. They have learned that as long as they take the risk when under 18, nothing much will happen to them in the grand scheme of things

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back