You don`t Get better from these loses

954canelife

The Bj Wilkes Show
Last night you saw what coordinators who don't know what they are doing gets you. We ran the ball extremely well last night and there were holes all over the field. But ENOS can't help himself and keeps throwing the ball into slants. Our receivers are not big so that's an interception waiting to happen. But do we pound there as for 40-50 carriers split between our backs? NO. Do we run a play in the Redzone that no one has film on? NO.

These guys are Lost.

Blake Baker should have put heat on that quarterback all ******* night with the size of that offensive line. But, does he? NO

This is the weakest the coastal will ever be. Georgia Tech had a first year coach, Duke is struggling, Pit is not good, North Carolina beat us with guy that was in High School not too long ago.

This staff has been coaching for many years, and they don't understand basic things. Sometimes football is not as hard as people make it out to be. Its not going to het better just false hope for years to come.

Advertisement
This is the weakest the coastal will ever be. Georgia Tech had a first year coach, Duke is struggling, Pit is not good, North Carolina beat us with guy that was in High School not too long ago.
This is the one that still gets to me. We aren't in the SEC West. We are in arguably the weakest division in all of P5 college football. I keep lying to myself and saying we're going to steamroll these schedules, but we can't even beat GT in our own conference and FIU in CUSA.

Advertisement
Back