Who do you fire

• Enos

Votes: 124 95.4%
  • Baker

Votes: 6 4.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
Agree with letting Enos go, that guy can't seem to figure out the plays to call with a sieve for an Oline, his play calling makes no sense and has no chance to succeed based on the circumstances.

Enos. I still struggle to understand WTF Manny was thinking when he hired him. Our offense sucked because we ran a slow predictable offense for years, and he turned around and hired a guy that runs an even slower, old fashioned offense. What the **** was his thought process?

I'd rather fire a bullet in my skull if it's not blake james all the way down to the waterboy.

Advertisement
I wish someone could use a temporal portal, go back in time with a Halliburton of booster donations, and get Butch to stay in 2001.

Advertisement
Flake cause if he goes and by some miracle a competent AD gets hired ( highly unlikely by the way ) he takes care of the rest of the dregs that need to be canned.

Advertisement
Enos, worst OC we've ever had.

He really stood out with the three and out from inside the 10. Just loved the call to the boundary on third down. They had overloaded that side, had 3 players to try and clear their 6.

I don't see Williams ever audible. You see that lineup and know that's where the play is going, you've gotta call a timeout. I hoped against hope that isn't where the play would go, but of course it did.

So many examples of this guys stupidity, it isn't even funny. Wish him well in life, but this (nor is any other D1 school) isn't the place for you.

Advertisement
Enos easily. Manny can at least take the reigns on D.

But we have:
A HC who should just be Miami's DC
An OC who should just be Miami's QBC
A DC who should just be Miami's equipment manager

Advertisement
Back