You B's are slippin - Miami vs. UCF

CaneDaddy

All-American
I figured there would be a thread going already. Two top 20 teams.

Miami down 2-0, bottom 6th.

Perez is batting leadoff, Fieger is batting cleanup with O'Brien in the 3 spot. Mack starting again in RF with Broad at 2nd.

O'Brien is 2-2 so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Finally a run...moar!

Man on 3rd...1 out...hit the **** ball!!

Last edited:
I was talking about Perez from a batting standpoint only since he just error-ed and UCF scored again.

4-1 UCF, top 8th, 2 outs.

Advertisement
Still 4-1 UCF, top 9th. Will need a effing miracle to come back in this one. Janson, Perez, and Carey due up.

Advertisement
A lot is riding on the UNC series this weekend. If we drop that series, we're headed to Gainesville as a 2 seed.

A lot is riding on the UNC series this weekend. If we drop that series, we're headed to Gainesville as a 2 seed.

Yeah, but the last 4 games we have looked like ****. Completely lost our offense. UCF got 4 runs on 4 hits because of 2 errors. We had 7 hits, 1 run. Frustrating as ****. Kids are not motivated, defense is still sloppy as ****. They need a wake up call and get their **** together.

The fielding is killing this team...2 earned runs of 4...but the situational hitting is not helping...better change real soon!

Advertisement
if the fielding doesnt change by the time the year ends........morris needs to ******* go

defense has been killing us royally for at least the last 5 years

Advertisement
if the fielding doesnt change by the time the year ends........morris needs to ******* go

defense has been killing us royally for at least the last 5 years

Morris isn't going anywhere anytime soon. But something needs to get fixed. Fundamentals are horrible.

Hey Navy, not ****ed about the change but I thought that is why we have the curse word filter?

Advertisement
Back