You All Owe Blake James An Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
wipe ***.gif

The way time reinvents history, I could see this as a serious post in 10 years. Right now though, **** nah, well deserved firing. Every program is down.

Thread made me laugh though.

Dear heavenly BJ
Please allow me the opportunity to stand apart from these hateful, spiteful noitalls
And be the first to say I have always believed in you. I know you may be able to look back and find multiple (probably all) of my posts that bashed you and called you out for being the incapable AD you are (pardon me, were)
But please know that I actually only succomed to mere bullying. I write this in case our beloved BOT decides it was a terrible mistake to fire you. If that is indeed the case and they bring you back, please allow Manny the freedom to pursue his dreams of being the bestest AD in all of college football as we know he is lobbying behind the scenes in Gainesville to be the new DC.
Sincerely,
High on Life

Advertisement
Imagine you had HIV and a cancerous tumor on both ********s, and you got castrated to get rid of the cancerous growth between your legs. But, a few months later your HIV went full blown AIDS and you died shortly thereafter. Does that suddenly mean the nut cancer wasn't a problem?

For the simple, in this metaphor, Blake is the nut cancer. And a body can have more than one life-threatening ailment at a time. So endeth the lesson.

Imagine you had HIV and a cancerous tumor on both ********s, and you got castrated to get rid of the cancerous growth between your legs. But, a few months later your HIV went full blown AIDS and you died shortly thereafter. Does that suddenly mean the nut cancer wasn't a problem?

For the simple, in this metaphor, Blake is the nut cancer. And a body can have more than one life-threatening ailment at a time. So endeth the lesson.
You tell the best bedtime stories.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back