YOOOOO...I think I figured it out...peep this... [HC Hire Solution???]

Island Boy 561

Banned
Banned
I been thinking, reminiscing since watching the Oregon game last night... a lot of talk out there about brining Mario home...he'll improve recruiting and keep the best players in S. Fla... but let's be real, he's kind of a corch.... got his cheeks clapped big time twice in a row by Utah, 62-60 record, fired from FIU.... Oregon didn't even hire him as a HC, he got promoted when Taggart when to TrailerTown.... I mean, I guess if we can get him for the low that might be worth it, but with Oregon putting up that Phil Knight money up to keep him, is he really worth winning a big bidding war over? Are we really going to give him Jimbo/Brian Kelly money to come home? We could, but is that better than where we at now? I don't think so...

A lot of talk about Lane too...he's a good coach, Ole miss is well coached, and it's not just all Corral, he got hurt as the year went on and they used Connor and Ealy behind stout OL play to develop a strong run game, the D is still pretty trash but was able to get enough stops to win down the stretch too...but he apparently doesn't like to recruit and is a sketchy weirdo....yeah he has a house in S. Fla, but why do we want someone who loves to vacation here be here full time? We want someone recruiting hard and coaching not chasing co-eds, fishing, and whatever else Freshwater would possibly want do down here...

So...I was watching that game and it got me thinking....and I started reminiscing about if Cristobal is the answer...I lit up a fat L to get my mind flowing....and then it hit me....

As Utah's qb Rising patted that Duck's defender helmet in the endzone, with smoke rising all around me, it hit me... The "MAN" to bring back the "U" is right in front of our faces, hiding in plain sight, so obvious that we don't even notice it like we don't notice how the sky is blue, or how grass is green... the answer, the "MAN" to bring back the "U" is...

Kyle Wittingham...

Think about it...dude has a ton of P5 coaching experience (nearly 2 decades)...he has conference championships in the G5 MW, and now the the P5 Pac12...his Utes play tough, nasty, and with attitude, just like those classic "U" teams we all reminisce about... and that's with Utah talent, imagine what he'd so with S. Fla talent....

Take a look at his track record:
1. 144-69 HC record (.676 winning %)
2. Has a winning record vs Nick Saban (who else can say THAT!?!)
3. Built Utah from a G5 program to Pac 12 Champions
4. Outscored Mario 76-17 in the past month head to head
5. Handpicked by Urban Meyer to replace him at Utah
6. And much more

Dude is a DUDE...period...

But what are the drawbacks...does he fit the Miami culture? can he recruit?

Let's dissect this step by step...we got a "culture fit" as coach right now, his name is Manny Diaz and his dad is a well-connected local politician, how much better of a culture fit is that? But he's a corch...Mario fits and his a known recruiter...but 76-17....and let's be serious, if Mario is gonna kill it in recruiting in Miami, the admin is gonna have to drop SERIOUS bags, like really SERIOUS Phil Knight NIKE NIL sized Bags...If we bring in KW and we drop serious, serious, SERIOUS bags, he can probably lock down S. Fla no problem...without adminitration buy-in we're looking to pay $8-10 mil for Manny 2.0 with Mario because he won't be able to recruit as well without Nike/ Phil Knight Bags...

KW not known as a recruiter really, but think about it, what's his recruiting pitch to get kids to go to Utah? Probably like: "Do you kids know who Joseph Smith is?" or "Can I tell you about the Book of Mormon?"...seriously, how is he supposed to recruit bigtime with those pitches?...if he came to Miami and the admin got him bags, he'll recruit just fine....

But now, the other side of the coin with the culture question is will KW want to come here? It seems like he might not be a culture fit, but as lee corso says "not so fast my friend"...peep this...

first of all he should be easily able to persuade....he's been in utah for over 2 decades, this is a state where the majority of the population believe that Jesus dropped off scriptures for Joseph Smith to find to start a new religion in a country that didn't even exist when Jesus was alive...can you say gullible? he should be easy to convince to get out of Utah to Miami....

Also if he's mormon, just bring him Nikki Beach on a nice day and tell him "look at all these chicas that could be your wives out here, you got talent like this sitting on the coasts of Salt Lake?"...dude would become a culture fit right then and there...

And finally I say he's already a culture fit...think about it...he already has been coaching a program for 2 decades that throws up the "U" when they score a TD, run out the tunnel, or make a big play....

20130921_jla_bn1_719.0.jpg

He just needs to add a few fingers around those index fingers and BOOM...he's there.

Kyle Whittingham is a bit older but he can give us abouy 7-8 good years of good coaching and program building and if he doesn't win a natty, he'll stock the roster and elevate the program enough for the next guy to come in and get the job done...in other words...he could be the next bUtch Davis.

tl;dr
Kyle Whittingham is "the MAN" to bring the "U" back!!!!!!!!! Maybe even the next Butch....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sure, it’s a bull****lt post by LP because Kyle Whittingham is never coming here, he never would, but why was he band? That’s what I want to know. Probably some previously band poster.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Sure, it’s a bull****lt post by LP because Kyle Whittingham is never coming here, he never would, but why was he band? That’s what I want to know. Probably some previously band poster.

Inquiring minds want to know.
I think it was the avatar. We can’t continue to look at that. if replaced by a shaking booty he will have my vote for be un-banned

Advertisement
Did not read but lulz at using as the user name and avatar one of the least talented personalities in recent memory.

Advertisement
I like OP’s thinking with KW. No nonsense coach with nasty players that will whip dat…..
We need that. We need him or someone like him.
I’m not sold MC is the guy that will get us to championship football. His a really good coach but you guys will turn on him in an instant if he does not turn it around in year 2 or 3.

Advertisement
So why was he banned? Because his narrative does fit what the mods like?
Do be pussies. Why was he banned for the post?

I been thinking, reminiscing since watching the Oregon game last night... a lot of talk out there about brining Mario home...he'll improve recruiting and keep the best players in S. Fla... but let's be real, he's kind of a corch.... got his cheeks clapped big time twice in a row by Utah, 62-60 record, fired from FIU.... Oregon didn't even hire him as a HC, he got promoted when Taggart when to TrailerTown.... I mean, I guess if we can get him for the low that might be worth it, but with Oregon putting up that Phil Knight money up to keep him, is he really worth winning a big bidding war over? Are we really going to give him Jimbo/Brian Kelly money to come home? We could, but is that better than where we at now? I don't think so...

A lot of talk about Lane too...he's a good coach, Ole miss is well coached, and it's not just all Corral, he got hurt as the year went on and they used Connor and Ealy behind stout OL play to develop a strong run game, the D is still pretty trash but was able to get enough stops to win down the stretch too...but he apparently doesn't like to recruit and is a sketchy weirdo....yeah he has a house in S. Fla, but why do we want someone who loves to vacation here be here full time? We want someone recruiting hard and coaching not chasing co-eds, fishing, and whatever else Freshwater would possibly want do down here...

So...I was watching that game and it got me thinking....and I started reminiscing about if Cristobal is the answer...I lit up a fat L to get my mind flowing....and then it hit me....

As Utah's qb Rising patted that Duck's defender helmet in the endzone, with smoke rising all around me, it hit me... The "MAN" to bring back the "U" is right in front of our faces, hiding in plain sight, so obvious that we don't even notice it like we don't notice how the sky is blue, or how grass is green... the answer, the "MAN" to bring back the "U" is...

Kyle Wittingham...

Think about it...dude has a ton of P5 coaching experience (nearly 2 decades)...he has conference championships in the G5 MW, and now the the P5 Pac12...his Utes play tough, nasty, and with attitude, just like those classic "U" teams we all reminisce about... and that's with Utah talent, imagine what he'd so with S. Fla talent....

Take a look at his track record:
1. 144-69 HC record (.676 winning %)
2. Has a winning record vs Nick Saban (who else can say THAT!?!)
3. Built Utah from a G5 program to Pac 12 Champions
4. Outscored Mario 76-17 in the past month head to head
5. Handpicked by Urban Meyer to replace him at Utah
6. And much more

Dude is a DUDE...period...

But what are the drawbacks...does he fit the Miami culture? can he recruit?

Let's dissect this step by step...we got a "culture fit" as coach right now, his name is Manny Diaz and his dad is a well-connected local politician, how much better of a culture fit is that? But he's a corch...Mario fits and his a known recruiter...but 76-17....and let's be serious, if Mario is gonna kill it in recruiting in Miami, the admin is gonna have to drop SERIOUS bags, like really SERIOUS Phil Knight NIKE NIL sized Bags...If we bring in KW and we drop serious, serious, SERIOUS bags, he can probably lock down S. Fla no problem...without adminitration buy-in we're looking to pay $8-10 mil for Manny 2.0 with Mario because he won't be able to recruit as well without Nike/ Phil Knight Bags...

KW not known as a recruiter really, but think about it, what's his recruiting pitch to get kids to go to Utah? Probably like: "Do you kids know who Joseph Smith is?" or "Can I tell you about the Book of Mormon?"...seriously, how is he supposed to recruit bigtime with those pitches?...if he came to Miami and the admin got him bags, he'll recruit just fine....

But now, the other side of the coin with the culture question is will KW want to come here? It seems like he might not be a culture fit, but as lee corso says "not so fast my friend"...peep this...

first of all he should be easily able to persuade....he's been in utah for over 2 decades, this is a state where the majority of the population believe that Jesus dropped off scriptures for Joseph Smith to find to start a new religion in a country that didn't even exist when Jesus was alive...can you say gullible? he should be easy to convince to get out of Utah to Miami....

Also if he's mormon, just bring him Nikki Beach on a nice day and tell him "look at all these chicas that could be your wives out here, you got talent like this sitting on the coasts of Salt Lake?"...dude would become a culture fit right then and there...

And finally I say he's already a culture fit...think about it...he already has been coaching a program for 2 decades that throws up the "U" when they score a TD, run out the tunnel, or make a big play....

View attachment 165038

He just needs to add a few fingers around those index fingers and BOOM...he's there.

Kyle Whittingham is a bit older but he can give us abouy 7-8 good years of good coaching and program building and if he doesn't win a natty, he'll stock the roster and elevate the program enough for the next guy to come in and get the job done...in other words...he could be the next bUtch Davis.

tl;dr
Kyle Whittingham is "the MAN" to bring the "U" back!!!!!!!!! Maybe even the next Butch....
He'd be great but he's like a super Mormon and Utah is like Mormon heaven. He ain't leaving that state. Might even run for office one day.

Advertisement
Back