Yo How I never saw this, Blades a str8 fool LOL

Advertisement
hes just funny as **** look at the footwork lol, u know he messing around and everyones laughing. Good to have a character like that in the locker room IMO.

Advertisement
If this kid develops into a star holy **** hes going to be the ultimate personality off camera man, hes going to be richard Sherman mixed with Trabis Ward

Advertisement
Quick feet.

It's a good time to be a Cane.
giphy.gif

Its funny because hes just fuqin ....hes not juking anybody he aint no rb. Its funny though kids a clown

Yeah, I hear ya, and I love his attitude and the person he appears to be, too. Ten toes challenge sold me on him. But look at him defending. He's not even trying. I mean, it's a silly little video, I get it, but his confidence messing around like that, and the fact he doesn't look stupid when he's just toying with the game, takes natural ability to be like that. Twinkle toes with long arms and a lot of confidence and just fun playing ball. That's my cornerback, dog. I love me some 7.

Advertisement
Yeah, I hear ya, and I love his attitude and the person he appears to be, too. Ten toes challenge sold me on him. But look at him defending. He's not even trying. I mean, it's a silly little video, I get it, but his confidence messing around like that, and the fact he doesn't look stupid when he's just toying with the game, takes natural ability to be like that. Twinkle toes with long arms and a lot of confidence and just fun playing ball. That's my cornerback, dog. I love me some 7.
Agree

Advertisement
They don’t have a star rating for hunger desire and intensity. Those things were there before the athleticism.

Advertisement
Back