Yo…Where's those little harpooned whale memes?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’d rather embrace the peacocks gathering in this thread than end up underachieving both on the field and recruiting. Here’s to a statement class and a flip worth celebrating for days.

Episode 5 Drinking GIF by The Bachelor

I’d rather embrace the peacocks gathering in this thread than end up underachieving both on the field and recruiting. Here’s to a statement class and a flip worth celebrating for days.

This is pretty huge in and of itself. Flipping top 10 overall dudes, and especially at DT, is big boy recruiting. But **** if Mario keeps this up and pushes this momentum through ESD and the portal, **** could get very real very soon.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Is this your way of telling us your sauces have him on flip watch? For me I'll never accept mediocrity. I'm just simply not gonna ***** incessantly about each and everything. Let's hope I suppose that this next week or so is up to this sites standards. 🤞🏽

Advertisement
Is this your way of telling us your sauces have him on flip watch? For me I'll never accept mediocrity. I'm just simply not gonna ***** incessantly about each and everything. Let's hope I suppose that this next week or so is up to this sites standards. 🤞🏽
Nah that’s me saying this is a **** of a job by Mario and Joe that should be properly applauded as a massive, massive win, and to never doubt this man’s relentless pursuit of excellence on the trail.

Advertisement
Back