Yikes, suddenly next week’s rivalry game is looking like…

So, I know a couple big boosters in tally.. I lived there a while back and my Dad still does. Anyway, they tell me there's a $50k bounty to find the solo cup guy. If they find him, he's gonna eat that cup of **** and he's gonna do it on X and youtube. They're not giving the university anymore money until that guy is found and he does what he said he'd do. Prison mike won't get fired until they find that guy and cure the curse.

Good work. I was literally going to post that their only hope of staying within 40 is if the dude eats the dog ****. I mean they would still lose because... players... but the lifting of the curse could give them a boost.
 
How the **** do you not kick the FG to go up 17-0. Completely changed the game
Prison Mike logic,.. go for the kill,.. or get killed. He chose to kill his team. It was L’ville that delivered the Dagger 97 yds later. Very surprised they didn’t S**tcan him today. Oh well there’s always next week🙌🏽
 
… Nickel won’t play until middle of the third quarter. Wanted the young man to get more meaningful reps.

Sad Vince Mcmahon GIF by Justin
Good hopefully the tickets prices will drop. I need to do a double weekend in Miami.
 
We should've blown them out the past 2 years and didn't even though we totally dominated them. Norvell will play that defense that just sits back and keeps everything in front of them.
 
Back
Top