Yikes, suddenly next week’s rivalry game is looking like…

will be intresting to see if they fully quit (as in first quater sht)...

I think they will given who their HC is.
 
I don't think I've ever seen a team so clearly quit as FSU did in the second half last night.

Next week could be over in the first 5 minutes as long as we do our business as we should.
 
Yeah! I watched it and they totally did quit! only one who had any fight was kromah. they scanned the sideline of Daniels and he was contemplating life and how to spend the money he stole from fsu!
 
Some Nole fan called us the Tropical Depressions 3 years ago. I hope he watches this whole fame.
 
So, I know a couple big boosters in tally.. I lived there a while back and my Dad still does. Anyway, they tell me there's a $50k bounty to find the solo cup guy. If they find him, he's gonna eat that cup of **** and he's gonna do it on X and youtube. They're not giving the university anymore money until that guy is found and he does what he said he'd do. Prison mike won't get fired until they find that guy and cure the curse.
 
Back
Top