YEEHAW Tejas checkin in! Hook em!

Kjdcanefan

Junior
Hello friends. Cant break the mojo now. Texas fan here. Everything's bigger in Texas and so is our team. We thrive on using our size. Best of luck to all Canes fans. Gonna be a great time getting stomped by y'all.

The go to player is Marcus Carr. He averages almost 16ppg and is an all big-12 selection, other than that pur team is meh.

We have, however, had an easy ride throughout the tournament so far. Texas has yet to face a team of the hurricanes caliber and actually win!

(Not an actual Longhorns fan for the slow).

Advertisement
The Sopranos Hbo GIF

Advertisement
Gotta imagine a couple horns fans have been in here and decided not to post. After reading a couple other threads to see how we treat opposing teams fans they decided it might not be the best idea to come in here and tell us all the stats that make their team so much better than our Canes. Either way, I got nothing nice to say so Go Canes!!

Advertisement
Your post is like 10 pages too short. And you need to compare one of your guys to Wilt Chamberlain. But I see you in trying to keep it going. Thank you.
Wilt Chamberlain was just a tall, skinny guy who played against electricians and plumbers.

At least that's what the idiots of today think about him. Man, I wish we had a Chamberlain type of dude around today so people could understand how dominant physically that dude was. Unreal athleticism for a guy 7'1". High jump, vertical, speed, strength, endurance, he had it all. Sure he sucked at free throws, but ****, he owns the record for most made FTs in a game as well. When you SUCK at something, and still hold the **** record... Jesus.... 28-32 from the line in his 100 point game. He doesn't score 100 unless he hits 28 free throws, out of 32.

Hello friends. Cant break the mojo now. Texas fan here. Everything's bigger in Texas and so is our team. We thrive on using our size. Best of luck to all Canes fans. Gonna be a great time getting stomped by y'all.

The go to player is Marcus Carr. He averages almost 16ppg and is an all big-12 selection, other than that pur team is meh.

We have, however, had an easy ride throughout the tournament so far. Texas has yet to face a team of the hurricanes caliber and actually win!

(Not an actual Longhorns fan for the slow).
Wow OP looks like an idiot now

Advertisement
If he doesn’t congratulate us, he’s not a steer he’s a…

Your post is like 10 pages too short. And you need to compare one of your guys to Wilt Chamberlain. But I see you in trying to keep it going. Thank you.
Time and cell service are not two luxuries I have doing rotations at NTC😂, but hey someone had to make it!

Advertisement
Wilt Chamberlain was just a tall, skinny guy who played against electricians and plumbers.

At least that's what the idiots of today think about him. Man, I wish we had a Chamberlain type of dude around today so people could understand how dominant physically that dude was. Unreal athleticism for a guy 7'1". High jump, vertical, speed, strength, endurance, he had it all. Sure he sucked at free throws, but ****, he owns the record for most made FTs in a game as well. When you SUCK at something, and still hold the **** record... Jesus.... 28-32 from the line in his 100 point game. He doesn't score 100 unless he hits 28 free throws, out of 32.

Shotput, Track and Field, even Volleyball. Wilt did it all. If anyone questions his athleticism, they’re a moron

Advertisement
Back