Yearby

You obviously think this is negative by the section not highlighted. What was handled poorly - we won the last five games?

I will say this in most cases including with this staff and team you will find that if a player is disciplined he pays the penalty and there is an apology extended to the team and coaches. However, if the Coaches are in the wrong rarely is there a Coach man enough to stand and admit their decisions were wrong regardless of the impact on the player and if they do it's years later when it doesn't even matter at that point which is unfortunate.

Coaches and the University are going to apologize for winning the last 5 games because they played someone other than the player you wanted them to play? Players have been disciplined all season. I'm sure the public didn't see the details of all of those situations.

Who's asking for an apology for winning? Players have been disciplined all season and you heard about everyone of them.... Now most people become suspicious when you can't seem to get a story together surrounding Yearby's deal. We also know that people tend to not want to talk about issues beyond a certain point when they are in the wrong especially when they hold all the authority.

You still haven't answered what your theory is. Seems like you are the one with the suspicions. I watched the games, saw adjustments, losses, wins, etc., but didn't do it looking for the ghosts of running backs yet to come.

Fortunately, I am not like yawl who are quickly to fault the kid or one side over the other with false information. I pointed out the fact that journalism has fallen off because they can't seem to get the story out of the University of Miami. I gave them credit if it involved Riley's Heat and Belichick's Patriots. However, they are ready to feast on anything negatively impacting the student athlete but they seem to stand with the university if it appears to be in the wrong and which by coincident don't leak the story. Don't get mad at me for doing my due diligence by asking the question.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I will say this in most cases including with this staff and team you will find that if a player is disciplined he pays the penalty and there is an apology extended to the team and coaches. However, if the Coaches are in the wrong rarely is there a Coach man enough to stand and admit their decisions were wrong regardless of the impact on the player and if they do it's years later when it doesn't even matter at that point which is unfortunate.

Coaches and the University are going to apologize for winning the last 5 games because they played someone other than the player you wanted them to play? Players have been disciplined all season. I'm sure the public didn't see the details of all of those situations.

Who's asking for an apology for winning? Players have been disciplined all season and you heard about everyone of them.... Now most people become suspicious when you can't seem to get a story together surrounding Yearby's deal. We also know that people tend to not want to talk about issues beyond a certain point when they are in the wrong especially when they hold all the authority.

You still haven't answered what your theory is. Seems like you are the one with the suspicions. I watched the games, saw adjustments, losses, wins, etc., but didn't do it looking for the ghosts of running backs yet to come.

Fortunately, I am not like yawl who are quickly to fault the kid or one side over the other with false information. I pointed out the fact that journalism has fallen off because they can't seem to get the story out of the University of Miami. I gave them credit if it involved Riley's Heat and Belichick's Patriots. However, they are ready to feast on anything negatively impacting the student athlete but they seem to stand with the university if it appears to be in the wrong and which by coincident don't leak the story. Don't get mad at me for doing my due diligence by asking the question.

You are assuming there is a story to be told. Perhaps, and maybe for the first time, the local media is actually doing us all a favor and not trying to stir up negativity the last month of recruiting when the program is at its highest point in a decade. Strange you want the opposite.

You are assuming there is a story to be told. Perhaps, and maybe for the first time, the local media is actually doing us all a favor and not trying to stir up negativity the last month of recruiting when the program is at its highest point in a decade. Strange you want the opposite.

You are assuming there isn't a story and that every story has to be negative. You will find that successful organizations that handle the media such as the Heat and Patriots can spin any story so that it works out for both the athlete and organization. Shalala was a Master at this. Asking tough questions doesn't mean that someone is looking to wreck recruiting.

I know 5.3 is higher than 4.9...

And 6 is greater than 3.

I told you he couldn't round numbers.... HEEEHHEEE.... LOL!!!

So if Macho is wrong, it isn't fumbling and pass pro and it is not Gus being healthy and working hard, then what is your theory?

I don't think that there every story has to be negative. And we all make mistakes including coaches. The way the Coaches have handled this makes this worst than what it probably is but once again a good kid loses in the end. Obviously, this becomes a red flag on Yearby no matter which decision he decides and that is unfortunate because it all could have been handled in a much more professional manner so that both sides win and the athletes future is not jeopardized in the process.

YOU
DON'T
KNOW
WHAT
HAPPENED

So how the **** can you possibly know how it should be handled?
And you also don't know how good of a kid Yearby is.

This whole thread, you've been spouting off assumptions.

Macho calculate down and distance.... HEEEHHEEE... LOL!!!

Advertisement
I told you he couldn't round numbers.... HEEEHHEEE.... LOL!!!

So if Macho is wrong, it isn't fumbling and pass pro and it is not Gus being healthy and working hard, then what is your theory?

I don't think that there every story has to be negative. And we all make mistakes including coaches. The way the Coaches have handled this makes this worst than what it probably is but once again a good kid loses in the end. Obviously, this becomes a red flag on Yearby no matter which decision he decides and that is unfortunate because it all could have been handled in a much more professional manner so that both sides win and the athletes future is not jeopardized in the process.

YOU
DON'T
KNOW
WHAT
HAPPENED

Calculate these nuts.

I doubt Yearby gets drafted, look at Hurns, he was a very productive WR with us and he went undrafted, he didn't necessarily wow you with anything but he routinely made plays. Now looking at Yearby, he just doesn't have enough production for him to warrant a draft pick, I think he'll ultimately make a roster though.

Miami fans like to butch non stop, so when there is little to butch about, isht gets made up. After this thread, are we going to see a Jahair Jones thread? What about Brandon Loftus?

YOU
DON'T
KNOW
WHAT
HAPPENED

Calculate these nuts.

Using my Macho brain...... Uh... I choose uh... One nut... Yeah, the answer is one nut sir!!! HEEHHHEEEE... LOL!!!! Uh!!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
From somebody on the outside looking in.... Greg Mcelroy claimed that Walton was the most underrated rb in college football. Just think about that. He even compared Walton to Cook.

Yeah, think about that for a second..... Cook, really? Now the question is do you agree with the comparison?
I agree with the comparison... Walton is just a smaller version.

After watching FSU vs Michigan would you and Greg Mcelroy like to restate your claims?

From somebody on the outside looking in.... Greg Mcelroy claimed that Walton was the most underrated rb in college football. Just think about that. He even compared Walton to Cook.

Yeah, think about that for a second..... Cook, really? Now the question is do you agree with the comparison?
I agree with the comparison... Walton is just a smaller version.

After watching FSU vs Michigan would you and Greg Mcelroy like to restate your claims?

I haven't seen that many games by Cook, but what I have seen tells me that Cook is really on another level. Cook is one of the most dangerous backs from scrimmage, from anywhere on the field, that I have ever seen.

Walton is very good, maybe provides more than Yearby overall (although I do like Yearby's feet and his niftiness) but not at Cook's level.

As far as Gus, I think the coaches are enamored of his size and speed. If he is fast as I've read (although I've never really seen it, since he doesn't seem to break anything or has had too few carries), at his size, there is no one on the roster who brings those qualities.

Richt and Brown have seen enough big powerful backs who are fast enough to break the big one that they want to try to get more out of Gus.

Look at all those Alabama running backs. Backs like that seem to be relatively rare and hard to find.

WVU completely sold out to stop the run. None of our RB's were gonna be productive. That's why we had to go spread and throw the ball.

Pretty sure Walton ran for 120 against NC State, who had one of the top rushing defenses in the country.

You're insane if you think Yearby makes some of the plays that Walton made this year.

It's not even close Yearby makes all those plays with half the effort. If Walton had vision he would take less hits. And if he had balance he would break more runs... Nuff Said!!!

[video=youtube;IzZujO0NBME]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzZujO0NBME[/video]
This is what makes your argument total bull****...

You're contradicting yourself, on one hand you're saying that your not trying to make it a Yearby vs Walton battle, but then on the other hand you're saying that he's better than Walton & would be making plays that Walton wasn't if he had the carries, so which is it?

This is how I know you just trolling, because you're coming up with some fake conspiracy as to why Yearby's workload decreased & you're basing it off of one ****** game...

You keep repeating first half stats for the Bowl game as if that's proving your point, but all you're doing is isolating one small example that doesn't actually correlate to the whole season and basing your entire argument around it.

Your premise is 100% flawed because you don't actually have a legitimate argument...

Furthermore, why the **** does it even matter?? The season is over, Walton had a good season for us & Yearby will do very well in whatever he chooses to do next.
Walton is going to be our starting RB next year... So what's the big ****** issue?
Told y'all this ngga Moro was a troll... Go back through this thread, me & Macho saw the bull**** from a mile away lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back