Yearby vs Cook...

Alice Glutton is the person you blame when anything in your life sucks.

She is usually in Miami except on some Saturdays.
 
Retweeted 18 times
Manny Navarro ‏@Manny_Navarro 1h1 hour ago Miramar, FL
Asked Joe Yearby if he's spoken to former #Central backfield mate Dalvin Cook this week. "Nope [smile]. Not till after the game." #UM #FSU
 
I saw Cook take over the game vs UL. I saw us get killed by that same garbage UL team. Cook will get rings. Yearby will too, when they come up with a 3rd in the Coastal ring.
 
I saw Cook take over the game vs UL. I saw us get killed by that same garbage UL team. Cook will get rings. Yearby will too, when they come up with a 3rd in the Coastal ring.

You should change your name as you are an embarrassment to the real Smokey Rone with your total gatorlike attitude.
 
Back
Top