Yearby suspended for Spring game

Some of yall are just grasping at anything. Pathetic, worse than Susan miller degnan smh lol. Na Ill take that back but he simply missed curfew...

Advertisement
Ive said all along that golden is artificially keeping Gus at the top of the RB depth chart in an effort to keep him from transferring. It would not surprise me if this were part of it.

I hate to be the guy who quotes his own post but...

I continue to say that golden is artificially keeping Gus at the top of the RB depth chart to keep him from transferring.

Ive said all along that golden is artificially keeping Gus at the top of the RB depth chart in an effort to keep him from transferring. It would not surprise me if this were part of it.

I continue to say that golden is artificially keeping Gus at the top of the RB depth chart to keep him from transferring.

Trolling as a moderator again. Nice work.

LOL. B.S.

i swear this fat fck wants to be hated

I think he really hates US. Golden does not want to be here, so expect a chit season with little effort from the coaches to improve, and like in the last few years, the kids will just throw in the towel again for the final 3 or 4 games.

Advertisement
What's wrong with being punished for missing curfew? I was watching one of the Canes women's game in the NCAA and one of the opposing players was sitting for same reason.

Golden might be dumb as a rock, as many of you contend, or just tone deaf (my opine) but this is small potatoe stuff to get all rustled about. This happens all the time. If kid wants to play you can't miss curfew...pretty basic and a sh@tload of coaches would do exactly the same at winning programs.

Plenty to gripe about without making up issues. Move on, nothing to see here.

Even the mods are idiots.

What's wrong with being punished for missing curfew? I was watching one of the Canes women's game in the NCAA and one of the opposing players was sitting for same reason.

Golden might be dumb as a rock, as many of you contend, or just tone deaf (my opine) but this is small potatoe stuff to get all rustled about. This happens all the time. If kid wants to play you can't miss curfew...pretty basic and a sh@tload of coaches would do exactly the same at winning programs.

They can't Jimmy everything has to be a whine or *****fest.. This is why this site sucks now.. Flat out.. I limit myself on here and will continue to do so.. Appreciate it being a free site, but with freedom needs to be some censorship.

Advertisement

They can't Jimmy everything has to be a whine or *****fest.. This is why this site sucks now.. Flat out.. I limit myself on here and will continue to do so.. Appreciate it being a free site, but with freedom needs to be some censorship.

Go away. No one is forcing you to be here and cry.

Jw410 said:
Appreciate it being a free site, but with freedom needs to be some censorship.

---------------

That one is up there with:
We had to burn that village to save it.

Jw410 said:
Appreciate it being a free site, but with freedom needs to be some censorship.

---------------

That one is up there with:
We had to burn that village to save it.

"We had to kill them in order to keep them from hurting themselves."

The Goldenbots new favorite one liner: "plenty to complain about, but this isn't one of them."

On the surface that's a viable retort but it doesn't hold up to scrutiny.

AG has provided plenty of legitimate ammunition so you don't have to scramble to get fussy about nonsense as it weakens your bigger arguement when you do. AG hiding from the press, hiding behind stats vs talking about the obvious, making no changes, same coaches or, as I already said, being apparently tone deaf give the doubters plenty to play with.

A player being suspended for missing curfew is NOT out of the norm. If you really think so then you should log onto a Bama board today and rail on Saban being an idiot for releasing Jonathan Taylor for beating up his girl, again.

Spring "Game" isn't one. It's a big, gussied up practice. Yearby has to follow the same rules as everyone else otherwise next time he will miss something that matters.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Even the mods are idiots.
Final warning. If you dont like my opinion, feel free to block me

Advertisement
Back