Yearby suspended for Spring game

Advertisement
Miami Hurricanes running back Joe Yearby suspended for spring game
I learned earlier today from a source close to UM football, which was just confirmed to me by UM, that running back Joe Yearby, who so badly wanted to show what he could do on the field, has been suspended for the spring game for violation of team rules. Also suspended: walk-on quarterback Isaac Hoza.

I was told by my source, but not by UM, that Yearby was suspended for breaking curfew last night.

I was told he was there for the birth of his baby, but I did not have that confirmed and I don't know when the baby was born.

Per susan- Miami Herald

Remember, it's not about the fans. It's not about winning. It's not even about reason.

It's about Al Golden's process. The school is basically doubling down on that idea, and, like any bad gambler, they're gonna go broke.

Advertisement
Let me see if I understand. A young man wants to be part of his child's birth and not just dump everything on the mom, and because labor runs past fat Al's bed time the responsible man is punished? Yes, that is leadership of which we can be proud!

If that is true about it being for the birth of his child, then not only is goldens ****** *** head coach he is an absolute ****

Advertisement
His girl just had a baby like 4 months back I doubt she gave birth again unless he got another girl pregnant

**** Al golden and **** his curfews. Nothing worse than having an incompetent hard *** for a coach or supervisor. It's hard to respect someone like that and my guess the players don't respect him.

Advertisement
Ive said all along that golden is artificially keeping Gus at the top of the RB depth chart in an effort to keep him from transferring. It would not surprise me if this were part of it.

Advertisement
Let me see if I understand. A young man wants to be part of his child's birth and not just dump everything on the mom, and because labor runs past fat Al's bed time the responsible man is punished? Yes, that is leadership of which we can be proud!

He missed curfew bc he was at his child's birth, got back to campus, was ready to suit up for game, and was suspended for missing curfew?!?!

If this is confirmed, fck this University. I'm done w this sht show till we clean house.

Advertisement
Back