Yearby is really good

OrangetieFatface

Thunderdome
I don't expect the O line to hold up once we start our daunting coastal schedule, so I'm not sure how productive of a season he'll have.

But the next coach will work wonders with him.

Without Yearby, last nights game is going down to the wire.

Advertisement
He's a better RB than Duke. He's terrific. Also, the weight gain didn't slow him down at all like it did to Duke.

Like I told people, we will have a better rushing attack without Duke.

He's a better RB than Duke. He's terrific. Also, the weight gain didn't slow him down at all like it did to Duke.

You sound a lot like aguantehurricanes or whatever name that sh*t is. Dukes weight gain did not slow him down at all he appeared faster last year than he has at Miami. I will say yearby is a tougher runner than Duke he didn't ask to come out of the game much and received consecutive carries a lot. Love the way he plays

Last edited:

7f0c383242899d41859c5b84bdf00c1fd5e7c717a147a9492056cb0bfc6d6ded.jpg

You sound a lot like aguantehurricanes or whatever name that sh*t is. Dukes weight gain did not slow him down at all he appeared faster last year than he has at Miami. I will say yearby is a tougher runner than Duke he didn't ask to come out of the game much and received consecutive carried a lot. Love the way he plays

OK, I don't want to get into that old arguemt about Duke being faster and slower because that's old news but I'll just say I disagree.

But to stay on topic Joseph Yearby is a **** stud. With him as our starting RB we do not lose anything that Duke brought, but we are getting better in certain areas.

Joseph Yearby is an ELITE reciever out of the backfield, as is Walton. The future is bright with these two fellas. And it looks like to me these Miami Central and Booker T guys have a tremendous bond off the field.

Go Canes.

Advertisement

You sound a lot like aguantehurricanes or whatever name that sh*t is. Dukes weight gain did not slow him down at all he appeared faster last year than he has at Miami. I will say yearby is a tougher runner than Duke he didn't ask to come out of the game much and received consecutive carried a lot. Love the way he plays

OK, I don't want to get into that old arguemt about Duke being faster and slower because that's old news but I'll just say I disagree.

But to stay on topic Joseph Yearby is a **** stud. With him as our starting RB we do not lose anything that Duke brought, but we are getting better in certain areas.

Joseph Yearby is an ELITE reciever out of the backfield, as is Walton. The future is bright with these two fellas. And it looks like to me these Miami Central and Booker T guys have a tremendous bond off the field.

Go Canes.

Duke Johnson was an elite receiver, essentially Duke is faster but Joe is quicker and has better vision. Regardless the Kidd is a stud

You sound a lot like aguantehurricanes or whatever name that sh*t is. Dukes weight gain did not slow him down at all he appeared faster last year than he has at Miami. I will say yearby is a tougher runner than Duke he didn't ask to come out of the game much and received consecutive carries a lot. Love the way he plays

He is aquantehurricanes

That's because he is. Mod already outed him.

Advertisement
He is good. But, one look at his HS tape and you saw that. He's a difference maker. I like the Yearby, Walton, Chocolate troika. I think Choc's gonna get a lot better. RB ain't my worry. Third and one with our OLine and that goofy OC is more worrisome.

Call him out call him out. Most of yall running 3 separate accounts are pitiful. Franchise cough cough

It's the Golden slurpers who have multiple accounts. There is no reason for people who have been right for years, to have multiple accounts. We have nothing to hide from
Trolls? Most these guys are on Florida boards and FSU board trolling the same way I've seen guys talk about trolling CIS on twitter multiple times as other sites as well. Some even Miami fans trolling Miami fans and the others as well.

Call him out call him out. Most of yall running 3 separate accounts are pitiful. Franchise cough cough

It's the Golden slurpers who have multiple accounts. There is no reason for people who have been right for years, to have multiple accounts. We have nothing to hide from
Trolls? Most these guys are on Florida boards and FSU board trolling the same way I've seen guys talk about trolling CIS on twitter multiple times as other sites as well. Some even Miami fans trolling Miami fans and the others as well.

Your post is borderline incomprehensible.

Advertisement

Your post is borderline incomprehensible.
I missed a period and a comma. My fault. Point is valid tho

That's because he is. Mod already outed him.

I didn't know that

I love Yearby and have high expectations of him, but claiming he is better than the dude who now holds almost RB record at RB U might be a stretch, or maybe just nuts.

Advertisement
Yearby was the best player on our team last night. The Duke comparison needs to stop.

Yearby looked great last night, ran Walton a little to much. Gray is the bigger back and need to be getting more playing time.

Advertisement
Back