Yearby is not good enough

I don't care who is coaching our team next year. With THIS OL, we're still gonna suck. Not as much crap as we see now, but we will not be a really good team! This OL is the worse unit I think I've ever seen with a U on their helmet.

Advertisement
He's a between the tackles runner with great vision that's going to pick up 4+ yards each carry, not a home run threat.

The problem is that the only yards to be had are on the edges and he doesn't have the speed to get round it consistently.

Yearby plays his a$$ off every game behind an Oline worse then the "Carlos etheridge/Freeman brown" days. To come on here and dog him is lame and pathetic. Point the blame at the people who deserve it.

Advertisement
Yearby plays his a$$ off every game behind an Oline worse then the "Carlos etheridge/Freeman brown" days. To come on here and dog him is lame and pathetic. Point the blame at the people who deserve it.

Yep, dude never gave up. I'll ride with Yearby under a new coach.

Yep, dude never gave up. I'll ride with Yearby under a new coach.

Losing badly tends to make fans emotional and throw the wrong players under the bus. Yearby stats for the season are 156 ATT for 793 yards which is over 5 yards per carry. His peers have over 200 rushing attempts. UM simply does not give Yearby the ball

To average over 5 yards a carry with a line as inconsistent as ours is pretty amazing. I just hope the losing does not keep us from appreciating the talents of Yearby

This line is trash dalvin would have problems in it, yearby was never fast he was quick but not straight line speed fast, he aint breaking any long runs, but man this O-line is trash

Yearby is a good running back , but the goal should be to get him out there catching the ball in the open field . He is not fast but he has quick feet if that makes sense .

Advertisement
Yearby is part of the problem.. Coupled with a dreadful OLINE, an amateur offensive Coordinator, a QB that doesn't know how to get out of plays at the line of scrimmage, you have the 2015 Miami Hurricanes offense.

I can't believe the people *****ing about the guy who is probably our best player. You don't deserve this team to ever be good again.

Yearby has very good acceleration but he tops out **** near immediately.... another year under an actual coach and he could do big things before it's all said and done.

Gus Edwards is the special talent at RB on our roster right now. But Yearby and Walton are very talented in their own way.

Advertisement
Yearby has very good acceleration but he tops out **** near immediately.... another year under an actual coach and he could do big things before it's all said and done.

Gus Edwards is the special talent at RB on our roster right now. But Yearby and Walton are very talented in their own way.

Holy crap - Gus is a "special talent" now? I like the kid but let's calm down in giving him Hershel walker status.

Holy crap - Gus is a "special talent" now? I like the kid but let's calm down in giving him Hershel walker status.

Not saying he's an elite level rb, but he is a special talent. 6'2" 230lbs runs a 4.5 and has very good "wiggle" for his size.

Chocolate Gray is on the roster

But with this Al Golden brainwashed team that thinks speed is bad he just sits there on the bench.

Yep.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back