Yearby Injury

Any word on the extent of Yearby's hamstring injury? And am I the only one who had no idea that he was injured until the announcers mentioned it last night? Does this team have no beat writers who ask these types of questions before the game?

Advertisement
Must not be too bad, he was dressed out. Probably could have played had Gus or Duke got injured.

Advertisement
Any word on the extent of Yearby's hamstring injury? And am I the only one who had no idea that he was injured until the announcers mentioned it last night? Does this team have no beat writers who ask these types of questions before the game?

Same here. I thought there would have been a thread about it on here that I missed lost in all the bull****.

I don't think he was listed on the injury report.

Advertisement
We don't need a long-running injury with Yearby right now. I like seeing Gus improve, but Yearby's decisiveness is going to be needed against some of the faster defenses we'll see soon.

Advertisement
In the past it would've been posted on this site, but the Banner Boys have hijacked the site, lol! No time for real info...

was hoping trayone would get some carries...not a great sign that he cant beat out gus for reps. he is a true freshmen though.......

Trayone is a great athlete but from everything I've read he is VERY raw (like, learning how to hold the ball properly raw.)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back