Yearby = 515 yds in 3 GAMES!

He would be nothing without Dalvin Cook

LMAO!!!Umm he did rush for over 2200 yards his Soph year and Cook was hurt that entire year

I was being 1,000% sarcastic

That's great because I was being 1,001% sarcastic as well lol

I've heard some say they aren't as high on Yearby because Cook will be a better pro back.

JMO but I couldn't give a **** less what they do in the NFL. Yearby is going to have a great college career.

Advertisement

LMAO!!!Umm he did rush for over 2200 yards his Soph year and Cook was hurt that entire year

I was being 1,000% sarcastic

I've heard some say they aren't as high on Yearby because Cook will be a better pro back.

JMO but I couldn't give a **** less what they do in the NFL. Yearby is going to have a great college career.

Lol man I stopped listening to these so called experts a long time ago. Yearby as well as Cook can flourish in any system. True RB's are able to perform in offense.

Yearby does seem like has more all-around skills than Cook, but Cook is so **** explosive. I'd love to have both. This could be the best pair of backs any HS team has had, ever.

Just everything I've read, I don't know if we're going to be able to flip Cook. It looks grim. Still a lot of time.

Yearby does seem like has more all-around skills than Cook, but Cook is so **** explosive. I'd love to have both. This could be the best pair of backs any HS team has had, ever.

Just everything I've read, I don't know if we're going to be able to flip Cook. It looks grim. Still a lot of time.

Maybe..but some others that come to mind: the Davis Bros and Sedrick Irvin at Southridge...Gio Bernard, James White, Lemarcus Joyner at STA....what are some others? I am sure there are even better than what i just said?

was being 1,000% sarcastic

Silly way to evaluate a HS player. Nobody can project how good a HS player will be as a pro. I'm trynig to remember when commentators used to name this one or that one as a future pro star. Remember when they projected Ron Powlus to win the Heisman, or some such nonsense, when he was only a freshman? There are some other stories that I can't remember.

I don't think anyone who saw Clinton Portis as a HS player or Ray Lewis could have predicted in HS their pro success. Heck, even Steve Spurrier wanted Portis for CB. I saw a freshman RB who seemed to be very good at moving the pile despite not being very big. I still couldn't predict pro success from his freshman year.

Nor could I predict his fashion flair and taste:

402.jpg

Advertisement

Maybe..but some others that come to mind: the Davis Bros and Sedrick Irvin at Southridge...Gio Bernard, James White, Lemarcus Joyner at STA....what are some others? I am sure there are even better than what i just said?

Khalid Abdullah and Autry Denson at Nova in mid-90s

Advertisement
Back