Yearby... 200 pounds

Advertisement
I would need to see some footage of Gore getting run down. I recall him being CRAZY fast pre injury. Dude had both knees done and still carved out a ten plus yr in the league..... I'm sticking with Graig Cooper until he shows something better with more touches. Coop had a crazy quick one cut. Yearby's may be even better, but I still need to see more... Love his upside...

Sup Frosty?

I agree on Cooper, I do think yearby is faster and quicker , but its a way better comparison than Gore lol.

I think Coop is a good comparison

Yearby avoids people...Cooper ran into people

This is where people get it confused.

Yearby is not an east west guy. He is North South.

Yearby avoids people by making them miss and not having to run into you.

That's what I meant. It wasn't a dig at Yearby and I wasn't complimenting Cooper.

I do see what you mean, however Coop wasn't doing that as much pre injury. It was post injury when he lost some of that wiggle he had. And you can shoot down the Coop compliment but Yearby is not in Gore's stratosphere and their games do not resemble one another at all..... As freshman Cook would be a better comparison to Gore than Yearby.....Gore was that fast

It's sad when you can't support player without tearing down another... Year by is no where near as talented as Duke... He'll do alright this year but we are going to miss Duke and the rest of the departed players...

Yearby IS more talented than Duke.

Duke was not a good runner between the tackles.

Yearby and Walton do not have fumble issues like Duke, nor do they get injured like him.

These are the facts.

What fact is it that Walton does or "do not have fumble issues like Duke"
be that Walton has yet to play a single down in college Football?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back