Year 6 of this Defense

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We don’t play complimentary football at all. When your offense can’t score or move the ball and your defense is fundamentally unsound, this is what you get

Last edited:
Defense been trash the scheme is better than Doritos but everyone in the country figured it out. The losses of dominant DT play from RJ and G3 hammered the scheme. People don't realize how much those kids bailed out Diaz. We never getting back ever the SEC controls all. We need to accept it
3 games into the season, Miami is ranked #100th in Total Defense.

Everyone obsesses over the Offense (rightfully so) but the Defense is, and has been, part of the problem. This guy isn’t even good at what he specializes in.

Advertisement
Miami is behind the likes of Group of Five programs Louisiana, New Mexico State, UNLV, and USF. Oklahoma State is the closest Power Five program in terms of bad tackling grades and the Cowboys have graded out at a 48.6 tackling grade on the year.

Advertisement
I bet my account be banned if we become dominant again. I'll ban myself if we win a natty and send multiple 1 rounders by the boat load for two years in a row. I'll ban myself if that happens that's how confident I am
Enough with the ban bets.

According to Roman, Canes Defense is giving up 35 PPG, ranking them dead last in the ACC.

i give up GIF

College defenses aren't what we grew up with anymore. ****, keeping a solid opponent under 25 is a **** good game these days. But far too many times in the Manny Diaz Defense have we seen guys run wide open, missed tackles, mistakes, lack of effort, etc. Need a new voice.

Advertisement
Back