Year 3

CaneDogX

Banned
Banned
That is the earliest Manny Diaz gets cut. This year means nothing to the administration and they believe he's in control and will give him the benefit of doubt.

Year 1 --- 4-8 and he'll blame the mentality of the players and he's recruiting 'new miami' guys and we need time for him to build his regime.

Year 2 -- 6-6 and he'll talk improvement and the impact of New Miami guys. How we're getting better.

Year 3 -- 5-7 and its over.

So guys.. sit back and relax. This administration isn't doing anything to Manny. He's a good representation of the U... in their mind.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The thing that sucks about this season is that we honestly could have a much better record if not for a few plays and mistakes. Seeing that we are really young with a new coaching staff, this team could/should honestly be very good next season. We honestly should return almost everybody on both sides of the ball.

The most important thing for the rest of the season is just that our team finds an identity and that our young boys develop. We could honestly win out and I wouldn't be surprised because we are pretty talented.

According to the OP Miami doesn't have the resources for this to even be about choice on the part of the admin.................so what is there to do?? Your inference here makes no sense.

Advertisement
The thing that sucks about this season is that we honestly could have a much better record if not for a few plays and mistakes. Seeing that we are really young with a new coaching staff, this team could/should honestly be very good next season. We honestly should return almost everybody on both sides of the ball.

The most important thing for the rest of the season is just that our team finds an identity and that our young boys develop. We could honestly win out and I wouldn't be surprised because we are pretty talented.
Until you realize the reason we've lost those games, some of which shouldn't have been close, is because the staff is doing everything possible wrong. Everything is being mismanaged, and that doesn't bode well for the future. Remember, we said the same thing for Shannon and Golden. The team is young, new staff, it will take time. Things never really improved for either of them. They made the same mistakes year after year. Why should I believe this staff is any different?

When I look at how Diaz recruits, there is very little hope things will get better. Once the older players are gone, then what? Wait 4 more years? More trinkets? More sideline dancing? What is he actually going to do to improve? Simple experience does not guarantee improvement.

That is the earliest Manny Diaz gets cut. This year means nothing to the administration and they believe he's in control and will give him the benefit of doubt.

Year 1 --- 4-8 and he'll blame the mentality of the players and he's recruiting 'new miami' guys and we need time for him to build his regime.

Year 2 -- 6-6 and he'll talk improvement and the impact of New Miami guys. How we're getting better.

Year 3 -- 5-7 and its over.

So guys.. sit back and relax. This administration isn't doing anything to Manny. He's a good representation of the U... in their mind.

Oh Ye Little of Faith. In other words, DOUBTING THOMAS's continue to bytch and moan and groan and what not. Go figure.

Again, IF Miami finishes 4-8, there's rumblings on the horizon which suggests both James and Manny are on the next banana boat to Cuba.

And dig this too. There ABSOLUTELY will be players leaving the program ( Lingard leader of the Cane pack, for example. ) once the season ends. Especially if Miami ends up with a losing season. So I'd put a hold on your DREAM SEASON of 6-6 in 2020.:ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg:

Oh Ye Little of Faith. In other words, DOUBTING THOMAS's continue to bytch and moan and groan and what not. Go figure.

Again, IF Miami finishes 4-8, there's rumblings on the horizon which suggests both James and Manny are on the next banana boat to Cuba.

And dig this too. There ABSOLUTELY will be players leaving the program ( Lingard leader of the Cane pack, for example. ) once the season ends. Especially if Miami ends up with a losing season. So I'd put a hold on your DREAM SEASON of 6-6 in 2020.:ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg: By the way, when did Miami fan lower the expectations of a season to... 6-6. Now that's fresh.

Advertisement

Regarding your first paragraph -- Us fans have been saying that for 15+ years. I know crap when I see it now. This team is going nowhere with this staff and they are not recruiting well enough to mask their poor coaching.

2nd --- No, this team no chance of winning out. They have a greater chance of losing out IMO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back